Status
Not open for further replies.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Batteries and atomizers are funny things. You never really know when one might die, regardless of how much you vape. The best advice is to have at least one extra of each on hand so when it happens, you will be prepared. With only using one cart a day, it seems they would last a while but again, you can never tell with these things.

Lu

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA
Oh, I see, so only the gentlemen can help? what about the rogue badass dudes? or the ladies out there? Or those of us inbetweeners who refuse to decide which we are? Do we not get to help you? jk.

It is just like trying to determine how long a Bic lighter will actually last. The package says it will light 2000 times (at least, it used too). I have never actually counted, since I lose them all the time. Who knows how long it will last in weeks? Ya just never know. They may last a week, or a month, or a year. You simply don't get the desired effect anymore and must get a new one - usually at the moment you are least prepared for such a disaster. Bics are easy to come by, retailed everywhere. Ecigs require internet access, bank funds, shipping time - and occasionally delays. For this reason, we almost all say - MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SPARES, you can't just run down to the nearest store and buy one to get you through.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
I agree with those who say you just never know when the atomizer will go. I got a Kissbox, and the atomizer worked beautifully the first day. Second day, dead. Fortunately, I had a spare atomizer for just this reason, and so I'm still up and running while I wait for my replacement to arrive.

For each of my e-cig models, I have two atomizers. I have three batteries for my Dura, but only two for my DSE901 and Kissbox because each has a USB passthrough battery, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread