Need a new (cheaper) vendor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzzo

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2013
USA
Hey guys,

So I started using volcano juices because I originally bought the Inferno from them. My favorite juice is the watermelon from their site. After looking around I have found sites that sell juices way cheaper then the $20 30ml that volcano offers.

I've tried mt Baker, madvapes, a few B&M but nothing has the vapor production and TH that the watermelon from volcano does. I like vaping fruity juices as it makes cigs taste that much more discusting when I'm out at the bar with buddies and decide to bum one.

Does anyone have any recomendations for a cheap, nice vapor fruity flavor? I'm a huge fan of watermelon, if you couldn't tell.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Hey guys,

So I started using volcano juices because I originally bought the Inferno from them. My favorite juice is the watermelon from their site. After looking around I have found sites that sell juices way cheaper then the $20 30ml that volcano offers.

I've tried mt Baker, madvapes, a few B&M but nothing has the vapor production and TH that the watermelon from volcano does. I like vaping fruity juices as it makes cigs taste that much more discusting when I'm out at the bar with buddies and decide to bum one.

Does anyone have any recomendations for a cheap, nice vapor fruity flavor? I'm a huge fan of watermelon, if you couldn't tell.

try vapealicious. their fruit vapes are outstanding and not too heavy on the ol wallet, especially after you find some you like and get the big ol jug-o-juice. they were one of my first vendors and i still use them over two years later. fantastic vendor all the way from quality juice to great pricing and fast shipping/processing.
Candy's Juice
for your first order, use the code: keepitsimple for 25% off.
for subsequent orders its ecf10
enjoy :vapor:

Last edited:

RogerWilco357

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
USA
Looking to expand my vape to fruit and other tasty vapes coming off tobacco and menthol type of juice..which I am always on the lookout for..would like to try something with pineapple cherry strawberry some berry and just a hint of menthol at the end any suggestions? also looking for the best VG and value any codes out there on awesome vapes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread