Need a Recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackPurple

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Malaysia
after have a long happy moment with eGo n eVic,i would like to have a 3rd PV (4th actually since not happy with SmokerHaven :/)..
but its stuck between 2 mods>>> Provari and Chi_You..
so need recommendation from community, especially from who owned both mods..
u can recommend other mods if its worth it..as long its not break my budget ($250 top)
i dont want people recommend me a Hybrid..please..its over my budget..its my plan for my next mods after getting this Provari or any mechanical mods..
and by the way,
recommend me a suited topping along with recommendation,as long its not break my budget..(currently use AGA-T2,its suit with eVic..dont want to separate this 'loving couple')
Thank You very much in advance! :)

StaircaseWit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
The Pit of Despair
You're looking at two different beasts.

The Provari is great if you run standard- to low-resistance coils. Very solid voltage delivery, very durable case, basically bullet-proof unless you abuse it. It will allow you to achieve the same vape quality throughout a battery's effective charge-life without drop-off or worries about short circuits or battery issues.

The Chi_you is a mechanical mod, best for running super-low-resistance coils (1.0ohm and lower). No battery or short protection, no consistent voltage, no adjustability. But, a rock-solid battery tube that has very few failure points, and probably easy to repair by the user.

Do you want a mech mod or a VV/VW mod?

BlackPurple

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Malaysia
i already have eVic with AGA-T2 n Cobra..but i want to upgrade my device either both mod..
eVic is my VV/VW device but it just go to 5volts top..
so i dont know what to pick,Provari?another VV device but up to 6volts..or Chi_You?the mech mod that i dont even owned any single one..
i try my friends KTS,Sentinel,mortar,DS,n Chi_You..Chi_You fit me much,much yes there the problem>>>Protection unavailable on mech mod but very solid device..
its still give me clueless which one is the best to move on after the eVic..

BlackPurple

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Malaysia
Hahaha..im not too excited or got inside line on Chi_You,just want spend my cash on what it worth for..well,after thinking overnight watching hell lot of review on both device..im stick to getting a Provari..
Chi_You is beautiful beast,very solid device,but doesnt seem it got any special function like Provari does (AccuSet technology,beauty of VV,etc..)
If i want to get a mech mod,less price device is look worthy..
Provari vs Chi_You is like iPhone5 vs limited smartphone in PV world.
I like limited,but its not provide any special function,just like other mech mod,only beauty n solid..

Thanks a lot for reply guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread