NEED HELP....need something new!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXSPOONEEXx

Verified Member
May 31, 2012
New Mexico
I'm in the market for a new PV but I cant decide what to get. I have a few egos (of course) and 2 provaris but I want something new.

I've been trying to decide if I want to get a new provari and a z-atty....or if I should just buy a Zenesis mini....I've also been considering a nice box mod. SO!

Can anyone tell me what the pros of a mechanical mod and a box mod are....I know the pros of the provaris of course. However I don't know much about anything else.
I'm also open for other suggestions....if there's better mods or rebuildable attys you would recommend.

Hope you guys can help!!! I'm going crazy trying to decide....I plan on dropping a lot of money on my next PV so I don't want to be disappointed.
:p:)

oh and does anyone have opinions on these?....http://www.ebay.com/itm/Joyetech-eV...629?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27d4621685....
its an evic but so pretty....would it be worth it?

I know that's a range of different PVs....but I'm absolutely stumped on what to get....so much to choose from!

Last edited:

Chikenbok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
New York, NY
There's tons of info on "What's the point of a Mechanical Mod" if you do some searching but essentially they allow for you to:

a. Vape unregulated - in a mechanical mod, because there is no circuitry, the power of the battery is being delivered directly to your atomizer. While this sounds like 'WHO WOULD WANT THAT!?!' it allows for serious advanced tuning regarding rebuildable atomizer systems. (most regulated mods - like your Provaris are limited to 3.5 amp draws or - as it might be understood, you cannot vape at below 1.3ohms)

b. Buy some of the sexiest things in the world - just go have a look at something like a poldiac from mmvapors or a paps from vapourart and you'll see what I mean.

However, without circuitry protection there are also some things that could theoretically 'go wrong' with your setup but with a bunch of knowledge, you should be fine!

I've replaced almost all of my regulated devices with mechanical mods, and the best thing is, there are so many out there!

xXSPOONEEXx

Verified Member
May 31, 2012
New Mexico
oh ok I see....and thank you! I didn't realize there where so many mechanical mods and hybrids out there....I haven't been able to buy anything but the necessities (juice,cartos,ect.) for awhile but now that I have saved a bit I want something that'll take it up a notch....and it seems that a mechanical mod will do just that. Thank you so much for the reply....I'll definitely do some research!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread