Need a replacement tank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearlessleader

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2014
Portland TN USA
Tanks - Spectrum Tanks have nice colored tank for the Prometheus 11.50 it a bit pricey but at least it a colored tanks for that and not plain glass. they look really nice I just ordered a Prometheus myself and after the problems I am have to find a tank for my 26650 kraken 10ml version I was not going to buy another atty til I could confirm that somebody had the glass this time,

I hope this helps

jmfrb1

Aug 4, 2014
United States
11.50 isn't too bad for me since my bills aren't that much and work about 60 hours a week now. I personally really like the Prometheus. The only problem I had was filling it without getting juice everywhere. I used a needle tip bottle for the fill hole but didn't have enough vacuum and would still get everywhere. The thin plastic tips worked fine though

Fearlessleader

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2014
Portland TN USA
Well when I said it was pricey I was comparing it to most of the replacement you can buy on Fastech and they run from 1.50 to like 3.00 for plain glass tubes but for a custom color tube the price is not really bad. I was think on buying a few colors for mine too have your mod tricked out is always nice. I have all kinds of Needle Bottles syringes so I should have something that will work, after your vaping a bit you end up collecting a ton of that stuff LOL

Like I said I hope the tank works out for you. If you get it from Spectrum Tanks let me know how it works out for you, Like I said I was wanting to get a couple of color ttanks for mine too but I have to wait on fastech to ship it. They have great prices but they can be so slow shipping and like half my order could have went out but I have to wait for them to get everything and ship on the 17th. My wife ordered the Perseus too and I ordered another DNA 30 from them as it was a hana clone and most places here stopped putting the logo on them since the lawsuit with Hana happened. I will have wait a good week and a 1/2 yet till my order gets here :-(

Fearlessleader

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2014
Portland TN USA
The don't carry the replacement on fastech it just that most other tanks they sell are much cheaper there in the 1.50 to 3$ range. The best deal I could find for the Prometheus was at spectrum as a matter of fact it was the only place I found them at all. It looks like I may have had a bit of luck finding my Kraken 26650 tank replacement after writing to almost every one selling them on ebay I think I found a gut that will sell me 3 tanks for 12$ shipped :) so after 2 weeks of looking I may have had a spot of good luck finally, If this flies I will be dancing LOL 4$ each shipped wow that is great if the deal goes down.

I would just snag them nice colored tanks from spectrum if I was you it a nice upgrade for that units you have. They came with plastic stock on the authentic Prometheus so even getting one from them would not be a great option. So scoop that nice custom glass tank and run. Like I said when mine come in I am going to grab a couple nice color tanks for mine too once it get here if it ever gets here as slow as Fastech ships the should have called that place slowtech LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread