Need a supplier that sells PG AND VG

Status
Not open for further replies.

VRubin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2010
Illinois
Hey guys.. so we found out my husband is allergic to PG (bad chest pain, basically an all day asthma attack to explain it simply), but I on the other hand am not. I've been looking through all the suppliers and now I'm just getting lazy. Does anyone know of a site that has good prices and a large variety, and sells PG and VG? So far cignot is at the top of my list, but I'd like to look at some more before ordering. I'm just trying to be cheap and save on shipping :D

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
I *think* DIYFlavorshack DIY Flavor Shack by E-Cig Smoke Store does both - but Im not 100% sure if they do a lot of all VG flavors. I know they have SOME, but I think its a fairly new venture for Dawn to have all VG versions of things but you can ask her in the DIYFlavorshack sub forum here at ECF - she pops in all the time to answer questions.

DallasEd

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Texas
TastyVapor.com sells custom mixes where you can have whatever % of PG or VG mixed with whatever flavor and at whatever level of nicotine you want. They've got great juice, but I only vape menthol and their menthol taste like burnt sugar to me. I hope they can find another menthol flavor additive sometime soon.

I just checked their site, and it looks like they don't offer a 100% VG. But a quick email to them might clarify things.

Ed.

VRubin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2010
Illinois
TastyVapor.com sells custom mixes where you can have whatever % of PG or VG mixed with whatever flavor and at whatever level of nicotine you want. They've got great juice, but I only vape menthol and their menthol taste like burnt sugar to me. I hope they can find another menthol flavor additive sometime soon.

I just checked their site, and it looks like they don't offer a 100% VG. But a quick email to them might clarify things.

Ed.
Oooo, thank you :)

Vap3rLov3r

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2010
Dunnellon Florida *near Ocala*
Hey guys.. so we found out my husband is allergic to PG (bad chest pain, basically an all day asthma attack to explain it simply), but I on the other hand am not. I've been looking through all the suppliers and now I'm just getting lazy. Does anyone know of a site that has good prices and a large variety, and sells PG and VG? So far cignot is at the top of my list, but I'd like to look at some more before ordering. I'm just trying to be cheap and save on shipping :D

try vaporbomb,,,,,they rock!!
www.vaporbomb.com
plus very cheap & FAST shipping

crashinbrn

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
south-east Texas
CRASHINBRN.NET

Ed.
i have gotten 70% VG in the doublers, but the nic juices vary a little due to the amount of flavoring/nic strength.
all of the flavorings are PG. he can only add what is left in the bottle after all the ingredients. for example my 24 mg nic-juice dulce de leche is 35% VG, so 65% was the flavorings and nic with PG.

Peg0325

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
Western PA
I've had a really bad time trying to vape because of severe coughing. I have no allergies, asthma or anything like that so I tried to stick it out, but couldn't. Finally I read a comment that someone made (not for me, but someone else) to try PEG-400, which Totally Wicked markets as a DIY called Platinum Ice. What a difference!! I can vape this without the violent choking, coughing that the other liquids caused. I had to learn real quick how to mix my own, but it has been TW (Totally Worth it). I don't know if anyone else markets PEG-400 or not. Oh, and btw, I tried the mixes with VG and that really didn't help either. Platinum Ice comes with AG as the mixer. I'd be interested if anyone else has had this experience. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread