Need advice about flavoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Tank

Verified Member
Jan 26, 2013
Indonesia
A quick look at their website didnt showed me the composition of their flavorings.

Typically,oils dont mix very well but can be made to work.

Unless you can ask them if their flavorings is PG or VG based and get an answer,I wouldnt use that.

Hi martin,

I read that lots of people use LORANNOILS....and from what i know, Lorann oils also a culinary oils flavoring like Wilton's.
its just my ideas to use Wiltons (because as a bakers i had lots of candy/baking flavoring) ...

martinc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Montreal,Quebec,Canada

DuaneNeveu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
tank" data-source="post: 8561048" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
James tank said:
Hi martin,

I read that lots of people use LORANNOILS....and from what i know, Lorann oils also a culinary oils flavoring like Wilton's.
its just my ideas to use Wiltons (because as a bakers i had lots of candy/baking flavoring) ...

LorAnn Oils, Inc. is the name of the company, but not all the flavouring liquids they carry are oil based. They carry a great many flavours that are PG based, and can be used.

I've personally never used any of LorAnn's actual "oils" just because of having read that it isn't generally advisable (right on these forums).

James Tank

Verified Member
Jan 26, 2013
Indonesia
LorAnn Oils, Inc. is the name of the company, but not all the flavouring liquids they carry are oil based. They carry a great many flavours that are PG based, and can be used.

I've personally never used any of LorAnn's actual "oils" just because of having read that it isn't generally advisable (right on these forums).

Thanks DuaneNeveu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread