Status
Not open for further replies.

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
A doubler is a 0 mg nic juice that has flavor. For example, you'd add half and half 24mg "strawberry" and doubler strawberry to get 12mg strawberry.

PM me your mailing address and I'll send you some pipettes that have ml marked on them. They go up to 3ml, marked every half. That'd be good for mixing small quantities.

Any bottle will do. (easier if it has a dropper or squeeze dropper, but doesn't have to.) And if you're not looking at storing over 6 months (I presume from your budget, you can't buy ahead right now) just keep in a CABINET that is in a cool room. Keep liquid away from the reach of pets as some them smell really good and you don't want any problems. I keep the bottle I'm using in my pocket and the rest in a closed cabinet in a room in the basement (cool down there) they aren't allowed in.

SirVette

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Texas
So if everything is 16mg and if I use 1/2 of each with the mixer it's 8+8=16mg.

No, mixing half & half with 0 cuts the mg in half:
16mg+0mg. divided by 2 is 8mg.

I don't have an empty bottle though. Will any bottle work?

I don't know about measuring with syringes. ...Has anyone tried a dropper cause that would work ...

No syringe needed & a dropper would work.

It really sounds like you will need the 16mg for awhile.
Then, since you should reduce slowly you could try a cart reduced 10%
by 9 drops of 16mg+1 drop of 0.

I did a quick search on bottles here & it seems order is the word. I only needed 1 for now so I had a woman do a search in the kitchen & we came up with an Adams food coloring pack of 4 small plastic 1/4 oz. bottles with removable drip tops. I asked which 3 colorings were her favorites & dumped the other one so now there is a mixing carry bottle. :2cool:
Tested with e-liquid & they do not spill w/ drip top in place.

Great post, SirVette. Gets me thinking so I can manage this when I get my order.

Please DO correct me if I have the math wrong.

I just started, am mixing & all I have is that mixing bottle & a Halo dropper.

PS Name, handle change- e-mail a Moderator.
Instead of Rolaids try Alka Seltzer.

Last edited:

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
Wow - .....I also have had terrible heartburn and acid reflux. 1 analog made it stop. I hope that goes away over time. That was the real trigger to cheat.
..... LOL! You're secret is safe with me! (don't tell anyone I'm eating rolaids like candy, ok?.....

Forget Rolaids, Rennies, Milk of Magnesia, all those antacid pills. I can eat a packet of those things with zero effect (have reflux / heartburn as side effect of meds). What you need is Gaviscon liquid (UK name), it is magic stuff - instant relief. I mean instant - and it lasts. It coats the bottom end of the gullet and the top end of the stomach with a viscous barrier gel. Don't know what the US name is though. It's OTC in the UK (over the counter, not a prescription med).

Something like 1000 times more effective than those chalk-type pills - no comparison at all. Get the peppermint flavor unless you like aniseed a lot.

Mind you it's probably banned by the FDA in the States as it works, has no known side effects, almost certainly has no long-term health implications, and the useless pills manufacturers have a lot of money to throw around. Hmm, that seems to ring a bell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread