Liquid question

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
Just to close out my previous question, I thought I'd put this on a new thread.

Q's. Specific to intellicig's liquids & mixing

Is ECOPure Rich(med) a flavor or have a flavor to it?

I have the mixer (20mg), the menthol (med) and the Rich(med) liquids.

How do I mix these to get approx 16mg filler and do I have 1(the menthol) or 2 (menthol & Rich) flavors that are used separate from each other but with
the 20mg mixer?

I tried mixing 1 cap of each the Rich and Mixer and it came out very sweet but not like a sweet fruit or candy flavor. I'm not doing this right.

Could someone please help me? (The goal here is to get a tobacco flavor and a menthol flavor in different carts - did I get the right stuff to use the mixer for this at 16mg + general flavor?)

I did this quite rushed and only made 1 menthol which tastes great! (this is the tube with the bobble on the top - it seems to work with the mix) The Rich med w/ the mix is too sweet w no tobacco taste(it sort of tastes like vanilla taffy, strong on sweet taste and weak on nicotine-burnt taste happening way too fast, also.)

What can/should I be doing to fix this and what taste can I expect from the Rich and/or is the ECORich intended for something else - if so what?

Any and all help would be very much appreciated.

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
Just to close out my previous question, I thought I'd put this on a new thread.

Q's. Specific to intellicig's liquids & mixing

Is ECOPure Rich(med) a flavor or have a flavor to it?

I have the mixer (20mg), the menthol (med) and the Rich(med) liquids.

How do I mix these to get approx 16mg filler and do I have 1(the menthol) or 2 (menthol & Rich) flavors that are used separate from each other but with
the 20mg mixer?

I tried mixing 1 cap of each the Rich and Mixer and it came out very sweet but not like a sweet fruit or candy flavor. I'm not doing this right.

Could someone please help me? (The goal here is to get a tobacco flavor and a menthol flavor in different carts - did I get the right stuff to use the mixer for this at 16mg + general flavor?)

I did this quite rushed and only made 1 menthol which tastes great! (this is the tube with the bobble on the top - it seems to work with the mix) The Rich med w/ the mix is too sweet w no tobacco taste(it sort of tastes like vanilla taffy, strong on sweet taste and weak on nicotine-burnt taste happening way too fast, also.)

What can/should I be doing to fix this and what taste can I expect from the Rich and/or is the ECORich intended for something else - if so what?

Any and all help would be very much appreciated.

Firstly, I'm not sure what you mean by 25mg mixer.
The flavours are:

Rich - light tobacco flavour but a slightly sweet taste that you can almost chew. A little like candyfloss or toffee but with the nicotine providing the main flavour and kick.

Mild - Same as Rich but less intense flavour.

Regular - No real added flavour, similar to our prefilled carts.

Menthol - Clean and pure and a revelation to many menthol users who have tried it and found it to be a lovely vape.

Fresh - A lighter version of menthol.

All of the above come in the following strengths of nicotine and the 'mg' means milligrams per millilitres of liquid.
30mg, 25mg, 20mg, 15mg, 10mg, Zeromg

There is also ECOpure Krystal:

Krystal 36mg - A high nic flavourless liquid for cutting/mixing.
Recommended for those with some experience in mixing.

20ml of 25mg mixed with 13ml of zero mixer (either ECOmix which is a VG premix or your own VG in the form of 80% Glycerin and 20% deionised water - distilled water can be used) will give you 33ml of 15.2mg liquid.

There is an online calculator here - Calculator

I would most strongly advise you to do a lot of reading up on the subject of liquids, especially mixing or diluting your own as they are toxic and must be shown the greatest of respect. If you have the slightest doubt, don't do it, ask and make treble sure.

As for things like 'the tube with the bobble on the top', post pictures as I have no idea what that is!

Good luck and don't be afraid to ask.

John.

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
It's ECOmix @ 20mg which is the no-taste mixing liquid, correct?

The menthol with the bobble top is not pictured but is e-juice (sorry)
here
RiZe e-Juice

Since the Rich DOES taste like toffee, it's not the mixer that is causing the over sweet flavor. By mixer I mean the EcoMix 20 mil 20mg med strength bottle that looks just like the EcoRich bottle.

I appreciate the calculator.

I don't know what DIY is and leaving that blank should not have mixed them 1/2 to 1/2 but 1/2 to 3/4. (the mg was actually too low not too high the way I was doing it so I didn't get a satisfied feeling at all) I didn't mix the RitzE - like I said, I only re-filled one cart with the menthol.

I'm going to try the correct 75-25 mix of Rich & EcoMix both for mg strength and to try to cut the sweetness out. It's so toffee, it could be a flavor unto itself - I can't taste any tobacco - yet.

Do you know what else can be used as the mesh filler? (ie - cotton, kleenex, etc)

Thanks also for your concern. If anything I'm mixing too low and getting too strong a taste.

If you don't mind, does the ECOmix have a taste to it because in the bottle it smells more toffee than the Rich and I can clearly smell the flavor of the tobacco you mentioned. I'm more intent on getting a decent flavor not about using too much. I didn't get high enough strengths to mix anything strong in that way. The taste is off. therefore, I am not sure the Rich is meant to be used with the mixer (ECOmixer).

I got everything in med strength 20mil bottles except the menthol which is a 10mil bottle - and very pleasant. (It's the other two I don't know how to properly use for taste or are they not intended to be mixed together?) I don't know.

I'm asking also, if water would dillute the one that smells like toffee to make it less toffee pronounced(the one that smells like toffee is the ECOmix that I'm calling 'mixer')/ And how much water is safe to use since it just evaporates? I don't want to burn out the inside of my hardware.

I'm probably going to order again but the toffee flavor whatever it is, is not for me - AT ALL! Do you have any suggestions in the meantime?

Thanks, John.

Firstly, I'm not sure what you mean by 25mg mixer.
The flavours are:

Rich - light tobacco flavour but a slightly sweet taste that you can almost chew. A little like candyfloss or toffee but with the nicotine providing the main flavour and kick.

Mild - Same as Rich but less intense flavour.

Regular - No real added flavour, similar to our prefilled carts.

Menthol - Clean and pure and a revelation to many menthol users who have tried it and found it to be a lovely vape.

Fresh - A lighter version of menthol.

All of the above come in the following strengths of nicotine and the 'mg' means milligrams per millilitres of liquid.
30mg, 25mg, 20mg, 15mg, 10mg, Zeromg

There is also ECOpure Krystal:

Krystal 36mg - A high nic flavourless liquid for cutting/mixing.
Recommended for those with some experience in mixing.

20ml of 25mg mixed with 13ml of zero mixer (either ECOmix which is a VG premix or your own VG in the form of 80% Glycerin and 20% deionised water - distilled water can be used) will give you 33ml of 15.2mg liquid.

There is an online calculator here - Calculator

I would most strongly advise you to do a lot of reading up on the subject of liquids, especially mixing or diluting your own as they are toxic and must be shown the greatest of respect. If you have the slightest doubt, don't do it, ask and make treble sure.

As for things like 'the tube with the bobble on the top', post pictures as I have no idea what that is!

Good luck and don't be afraid to ask.

John.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread