Status
Not open for further replies.

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
dbox puritank, protank2 ,or ovale cylo. oh yeah, because it's the law put any of it on a provari.......seriously, the first two are pretty much the same-good flavor and not the small size the evod brings to the table. the best flavor comes from the ovale cylo. it has more parts and has a simple learning curve, but favor-wise nothing beats the cylo. my juices came to life for the first time......

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I've tried all of them also. Just got the SMOK Aro Pyrex from MadVapes. So far, it's the best one I have found, plus it will work with all the tank cracker juices.

Linky.

Looks interesting. Larger capacity than an Evod or MT3S and a glass tank. I'm always skeptical of vendors' capacity claims. I've seen the Evod described as a 2ml tank and it scarcely holds 1.5.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
dbox puritank, protank2 ,or ovale cylo. oh yeah, because it's the law put any of it on a provari.......seriously, the first two are pretty much the same-good flavor and not the small size the evod brings to the table. the best flavor comes from the ovale cylo. it has more parts and has a simple learning curve, but favor-wise nothing beats the cylo. my juices came to life for the first time......

I've looked at those, too. They're pricey (based on the only two vendors I looked at), and the five pack of atomizers that must be bought separately is as much as the tank itself. Performance would have to be off the charts for me to even consider it.

Mattnatti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
I started with T3's and a pro tank. The T3's are good the pro tank is better but when I stepped into a iclear30.....wow! The taste came alive.

Top coil is the key. Not as far for the vapor to travel and dilute. Having said that, I really like the pro tank better though. It is visually better looking and also built better IMO. I received a PT2 yesterday and am really liking it also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread