Need Advise On Next Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been dripping for the last 7-8months now(probably), but I've recently enjoyed not the convenience on having a tank. I went back to using my subtank nano that I used to use. I'm looking for something that's come out since then, that would be recommended. I'll be using it with my sigelei 100w. Thanks in advance. ECF has never disappointed me on things like this.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
Thanks vi-ng and younghorsejr. I'm a plumber, so I need something with more steel/metal. Construction business, I need something very durable.

Screw in coils or RTA??

If RTA I'd say the Silver play. Its a really good tank andcan me either all metal or a small glass section thats almost impossible to break. I like the small glass so I can see how much I have left.

VaporDaze

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2015
Denver, CO
The crown is awesome, been using that for a little over a month or so. Just picked up a TFV4 today and this thing is a beast of its own. If your looking for dripper like clouds the TFV4 is the way to go as it has a triple coil and quad coil, chucks the vapor and tate is pretty dam good. Crown has great flavor but the clouds aren't something you would be used to

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama
I just got an ijust 2, had a nano till it finally broke. It's not a bad tank, comparable to the Atlantis v1. Uses the coils as well and have been told the triton rba kit will work in it, haven't tried yet.

Biggest thing is, it's less than $20 usually and if you're like me, you'll still end up dripping more than using a tank.

aceman3330

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2014
Nakhonsithammarat, Thailand
The crown is awesome, been using that for a little over a month or so. Just picked up a TFV4 today and this thing is a beast of its own. If your looking for dripper like clouds the TFV4 is the way to go as it has a triple coil and quad coil, chucks the vapor and tate is pretty dam good. Crown has great flavor but the clouds aren't something you would be used to
Also own a TFV4 but I think it's more of a problem. The top o-ring stretched, and there are about 8-9 types of coils out now. Yes, the taste is good and definitely great cloud but right now I'm quite satisfied with my UD Zephyrus on X CUBE II.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for ALL the recommendations. When I originally posted this thread l was planning on ordering a tank offline. Since then I dropped and cracked my subtank nano, so now I have to go up to my local vape shop to get one ASAP. I'm not sure if they have the tfv4 in stock. If they do, that's the winner winner chicken dinner. If they don't, I've been eyeballing the Phantom by horizontech. Anyone have bad reviews for the Phantom, please give me a heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread