Need an ecig with Big Big Huge Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jfaria1891

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
The Huge State Of Rhode Island
This has a bottom button - my husband has one and likes it...

Review: The Kamry K100 and K101 - Vape Squad

id vote for the K100 as well, big bottom button and because of the design it deff wouldnt be slippery with those mittens! easy to hold onto, and has a pretty good button lock for pocket carry

and for a price of $23 on fasttech you wont feel bad about dropping it in the snow or beating it up .

Glen Snyder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
id vote for the K100 as well, big bottom button and because of the design it deff wouldnt be slippery with those mittens! easy to hold onto, and has a pretty good button lock for pocket carry

and for a price of $23 on fasttech you wont feel bad about dropping it in the snow or beating it up .

I thought about that big bottom button too, but then remembered how you lock it. No task for mittens or even gloves.

Jfaria1891

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Thanks but can the k100 be used with a tank? Looks like I would need an adaptor and adaptors are what ruined one of my silver bullets.

yes the K100 has 510 threads and EGO threads and they are the ego threads that accept everything not the picky EGO threads found on some mods (like the vamo V2 for a popular example)

and its true the lock would be pretty hard to work with mittens but the bottom button is pretty firm so you may be ok without locking the button.

make sure you use flat top batteries in it tho ... learned that one the hard way.

bhswmc01

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2013
Boise, Idaho, United States

Jfaria1891

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012

Jfaria1891

ECF Veteran