Not open for further replies.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
At this time its already 1am im sure shop is closed till tomorrow. they are swamped i send a pm or mail I get an answer in time its not right away since his running around like a headless chicken. give him time he will get back to you. Im sure hell answer you tomorrow some time.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Morning Ill send Justin a pm but as Dominic mention there is a storm out there. Don't worry I can vouch for them. As Dominic mentioned there dealing with a storm affects of Hurricane Isaac. In addition they are also dealing with another storm. THE GG storm that hundreds of people that massively ordered GG products. Be patient your money is not lost take it from me you in good hands.

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida
Hey buddy,

I answered your Older CS tickets, you messaged me about shipping to you and I confirmed a few times now that we would ship to you if you placed an order with us.

I do not know what else you are waiting for. I am sorry I did not respond yet to your newest CS Ticket but as I had already answered a few times on the same question I closed the ticket due to the repetiveness. Sorry about that.

I will reopen and respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread