Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
DiscountVapers is a good place to check. Eric runs a great online shop.

I second this & they ship super fast! But Madvapes, vapor alley & high desert vapes are also great place to check IMHO. They're several others but maybe you can use these to do some comparison. They probably won't be as great as the prices on fasttech though.

wbart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
Easton, MD, USA
vapor alley
Rick is a great guy and I have met him at the Post office to pick up a mod or 2, He lives up the street from me and is opening his own B&M in September, He usually ships same day and has a good selection.
Vape Dojo is the other place that I buy Batts but usually it is just picking up starter kits for friends.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
It's totally your choice wbart. Just be aware that unless the new battery is DOA, most US suppliers will not take any returns for any reason.

I used to use my vapor store for all my hardware. Their prices are not exactly cheap, but they have great shipping times and they carry most batteries.

I'll also add a vote for discount vapers. I've used them only once, and had a good experience - but I have always read and heard excellent things about them from the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread