Need CE3 help - No Flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
I just got some CE3's to try for the first time because I cant find anyone selling CE2's anymore. I filled one up with my peppermint flavored juice which is pretty strong - and I get no flavor from this thing at all.

Now it's odd because when i opened this CE3 it has some drops of liquid on the sides of the tube. The other 4 in the package do not. I assume they must have tested this CE3 with PG But.. I wonder if it's possible they left a lot of PG in the bottom and it has diluted my juice?

Is this common with CE3's? This one is rated at 3.0 - 3.2 ohms and i normally use 3.0 ohm CE2's at 5 volts. I have tried this at 5 volts and 5.2 volts which should be right for this Ohm rating.. still cant figure why I have no flavor.

Also what kind of atomizer is in this thing? it is like a ceramic CE2 or is it like the type in a 306 atty?

I need either to get my hands on a lifetime supply of CE2's or figure out how to make these CE3's work as well as my CE2's - or I'm gonna be up vapers creek without a paddle.

Last edited:

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
It's a 50/50 blend of VG and PG with 24 nic strength. I find i get tons of thick white vapor that way and I make it strong enough with peppermint concentrate so the VG dont kill the flavor. I'm an old hat at this so it should work fine.. Trouble is i cant try another CE3 untill my juice arrives from Freedomsmokeusa - i used the last of my DIY juice you see. LOL

Hey do you know.. can you dry burn to clean these things? If not, I may hate them.. i can make a CE2 last over a month by cleaning and dry burning.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I bought a 5 pack of these when I started vaping.
I had a tank killer juice ruin one. I messed another one up cleaning it (yeah I am a noob still).

The other 3 are going strong and I love them on hte junky little 808 battery I have left over from a gas station set I bought last summer.

KraKsX

Moved On
Dec 17, 2012
Lower NY
kraksx.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread