Need Ego Starter Kits Quickly - Recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaBrz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2009
Florida
I'm researching, but thought I would check in here, too.

I am looking for some Ego Starter Kits with at least CE3 or CE4 tanks at a good price.

I went to a party on Saturday night and got many requests. I have picked up these kits occasionally for "converts" over the past year, but have never had this much interest.

Yes, I will contact China and get stocked up, but I need these starter kits quickly. Any recommendations for local U.S. suppliers that have stock, quick shipping, and good prices?

Denny Krane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
Hershey,PA
I don't know if this is what you are looking for or if the deal is still going on: http://.........blogspot.com/2013/03/for-newbie-katana-kit-1299.html

ETA: At the site is says they are $12.99, but there is a coupon code down on the right. It might work.
code don't work (it never worked)

Last edited:

RT88

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
island fortress
i recommend two batts either Vision Spinner 1300 or eGo Twist 900 or 1000 and two chargers. i like the 900 better and it's the same height as the 1300. The 900 batt has a noticeably shorter life than the 1300. Assuming those #s are accurate, 1300/900 = 144%

for clearos i would get the Vision 2.0 V3 CE5 supposedly the same, but i've found some are knockoffs. the V emblem could be copied too, but i suspect many are real. the real heads have 2 thick sturdy wicks, knockoffs look more ragged or separated and the wicks are thinner i think to begin with. they still work tho but don't last as long as the sturdy wicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread