Need feed back and advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

BizoDent

Oct 5, 2015
Sudan
Hi everyone;
I am upgrading my vape hardware and looking for better device. I did small search and thinking about Smoant Charon TS 218W and the Azeroth RTA
I have tried a lot of RTAs but the one I liked the most is the Avocado 24, still using it as my main tank
I dont care about clouds, the most important thing for me is flavor. I heard that Azeroth is superb in delivering flavor
I will be glad to hear your feedback on both the mod and tank to help me decide on them
Thanks

Last edited:

LikelySplash710

Sep 28, 2017
Hi everyone;
I am upgrading my vape hardware and looking for better device. I did small search and thinking about Smoant Charon TS 218W and the Azeroth RTA
I have tried a lot of RTAs but the one I liked the most is the Avocado 24, still using it as my main tank
I dont care about clouds, the most important thing for me is flavor. I heard that Azeroth is superb in delivering flavor
I will be glad to hear your feedback on both the mod and tank to help me decide on them
Thanks
If the azeroth has anything to do with world of Warcraft I vote for that one

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
You will love the Charon. I liked mine so much I bought 2 more:) Smoant makes good quality devices. I also have the Battlestar RDTA and while there is nothing fancy about it, it hits like the champ. Easy velocity style build deck and easy wicking. I don't know much about the Azeroth so will be anxiously awaiting your thoughts on it.

BizoDent

Oct 5, 2015
Sudan
I finally received my order. fasttech takes ages to deliver
Am in looooooooove with the charon ts mod. this device is hilarious. it looks better than the pics
the touch screen is highly responsive and has very wide options
the finish is nice, curvy and smooth and elegant
the fire button is flat and textured and no miss fires like my old segelie
the screen lock button is a nice gesture but it would have been better if placed away from the fire button
CONS;
Battery door is a little bit rocky but not to an annoying degree
It is heavy but i get used to it in a couple of days
I feel it is a little bit short but thats maybe because my hands are big

I couldnt get the Azeroth RTA but I got the Vandyvape Kylin RTA, and its kyliiiiiiiin it
the flavour is hilarious. the best I have ever had from an RTA, almost closa to RDAs
the build is very easy and simple on this tank and it holds 6 ml
only problem is it gunk the wire fast and consume large volumes of liquid, but I dont care if it is giving me that flavour and clouds

Thank you guys for the advice and feed back
I think am gonna stick to this combination for a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread