Status
Not open for further replies.

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
Hello all,
I'm fairly new to vaping. Im chasing flavor and need some opinions/advice. I currently have a Cleito, a crown, a vaporesso gemini RTA, a Tsunami RDA, and today I bought a Wismec Theorem. I have not yet tried the Tsunami yet but out of all of those tanks I enjoy the flavor on the Cleito the most. But I'm looking for even more dense, rich flavor. I'm hoping the tsunami will do the trick but if it doesn't what are some good options for max flavor? I'm considering a Cleito 120 or the TFV8 cloud beast? Are these good options? I don't care too much about huge cloud production, I just want something that will give me the rich flavor punch I'm looking for. Thank you so much for any advice or suggestions. Hopefully someone has been in my shoes and knows exactly what would suit me best. My mods are a wismec RX 2/3 and an Aspire Archon.
Thanks again,
Mitch
Nashville TN

I'm a flavor chaser too, and like/build fused micro coils or 2.5mm Claptons (Alien) at 0.45ohms/46 watts, wick with Japanese cotton and inhale DL. I mention all that because settings and vape style makes a big difference in atty selection, If you inhale MTL or like high resistance builds my thoughts/suggestions would have little value. I've bought quite a few RTAs and RDAs over the years and my all time favorite for flavor is the old school (V1) Magma RDA. For a RTA (a step down in flavor) it's a toss up between the Griffin and full sized Goblin with the Griffin being better designed/easier to use. I'm always on the lookout for something that produces better flavor or that's just as good but better designed. I've pre-ordered a CoilArt Mage RDTA and will see how it performs but in truth most of the newer attys that I've tried are just that...new, nothing really better as far as flavor goes. I enjoy the chase and the only way to find something better is by trying new and interesting designs. :)

Reactions: Mitch540

Mitch540

Oct 16, 2016
Nashville TN
I'm a flavor chaser too, and like/build fused micro coils or 2.5mm Claptons (Alien) at 0.45ohms/46 watts, wick with Japanese cotton and inhale DL. I mention all that because settings and vape style makes a big difference in atty selection, If you inhale MTL or like high resistance builds my thoughts/suggestions would have little value. I've bought quite a few RTAs and RDAs over the years and my all time favorite for flavor is the old school (V1) Magma RDA. For a RTA (a step down in flavor) it's a toss up between the Griffin and full sized Goblin with the Griffin being better designed/easier to use. I'm always on the lookout for something that produces better flavor or that's just as good but better designed. I've pre-ordered a CoilArt Mage RDTA and will see how it performs but in truth most of the newer attys that I've tried are just that...new, nothing really better as far as flavor goes. I enjoy the chase and the only way to find something better is by trying new and interesting designs. :)
My preferences are exactly the same as yours "fused micro coils or 2.5mm Claptons (Alien) at 0.45ohms/46 watts, wick with Japanese cotton and inhale DL"

Reactions: Str8vision

Mitch540

Oct 16, 2016
Nashville TN
What would be your top pick for a sub ohm tank with pre-built coils? I haven't come across anything yet that beats the Cleito with .4 coil.

Reactions: Str8vision

Mitch540

Oct 16, 2016
Nashville TN
Flavour wise, the Theorem is hard to beat IMO.

Ditch the notch coil if you haven't done already and put a single Clapton in there.
WOW !!!! I ditched the notch coil and dropped in a 24 / 32 Clapton which ohms at .67 ohms. 30 watts this thing is ROCKING the flavor now. Best flavor I have experienced as of yet. Lol now I will be in search of something that has more flavor than this hahahah.

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
Dec 6, 2016
Excellent I would love to hear your oppinion on the 25 vs the 25 plus. I think I will wait to hear what you think of the new plus before I get one or the other.
Got it in a day early, been vaping on it all day. Some people say it has better flavor than the 25 but i will say that wicking is definitely better on the 25 Plus. I have had a cold and vaper tongue pretty bad so i cannot tell the difference in flavor it is definitely not worse that is for sure. Was so much easier to wick than the previous versions with the 25 being better than the original 22 and now the plus being night and day compared to it. the airflow tubes are much much more extended such to the point the place where you put your wick is essentially like a dripper with holes for juice to come in from the bottom. I LOVE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread