Need help choosing between two pods

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachDigger211

Jan 4, 2018
sigelei Wehe Compak 6.93

Sigelei Compak M Class 6.93

So I found both on Healthcabin went to YouTube saw some videos not as much as others popular pods vapes some videos are in different languages. What’s the difference between the two and would it cost more to replace the pods if I decide to buy them both or I only need just one the m class seems to be newer came out not that long ago. Which do you guys think I should buy also I kinda was looking at the innokin cool fire 40w same site 13.49 something around that they have so many great deals so many vapes devices to choose but I’m interested in the pods vaping devices mostly the cool fire just was interested. What do you guys recommend i already since tons of videos on the cool fire 40w way more videos and reviews then m-class wehe which it suck I think that both pod looks amazing and Just wish it was more popular.

ZachDigger211

Jan 4, 2018
Hi and welcome. Sorry I'm late, but I hope you like your pods. I can't help either. I don't use pods or know anything about them
It’s ok I wanted to posted on the vaping pods section but couldn’t since I’m new had to make five post on here before moving. I think I will like it not that much review on it

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Sorry that you didn't get responses sooner. I hope you enjoy both! I'm not very familiar with pod mods so I don't have much to offer, I'm afraid.

I hope you do come back and review them, it's always good to have feedback on new vape systems coming out, and I think there is a specific pod mod thread in general vaping somewhere, huh, actually a whole forum for them.... Vape Pod Systems

You'd probably have better luck there, but I understand as a new member, you have to make your posts first :) Welcome to ECF and I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Anna

Reactions: Burnie

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
  • Useful

ZachDigger211

Jan 4, 2018
Sorry that you didn't get responses sooner. I hope you enjoy both! I'm not very familiar with pod mods so I don't have much to offer, I'm afraid.

I hope you do come back and review them, it's always good to have feedback on new vape systems coming out, and I think there is a specific pod mod thread in general vaping somewhere, huh, actually a whole forum for them.... Vape Pod Systems

You'd probably have better luck there, but I understand as a new member, you have to make your posts first :) Welcome to ECF and I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Anna
I canceled my order because I emailed Sigelei they said that the Sigelei M compax was the updated version of the wehe so I’m going to order one probably other stuff to. It’s ok

ZachDigger211

Jan 4, 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread