need help deciding on which Suicide Bunny juice to buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubuk

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2014
A mountain top in Northern Ohio
My order of Mothers Milk from Giant Vapes should be here either wednesday or thursday of this week. I can't wait! I also got White Rabbit (AiV) from giant vapes. Going to order 15 foot falls and another sampler from Alice in Vapeland tonight. Have any of you tried Alice in Vapeland? So far they taste good but the flavors are very subtle.

I am just so excited to try Mothers Milk. I never got this excited about cigarettes. I even bought a second mini protank 2 and have a new rda coming in the mail so this is going to be awesome.

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
How long did it take for the flavor of Mothers Milk to come out? It has been steeping for a week and I have tried it here and there (I am inpatient) and while there is more flavor than when I first got it I thought it would be more so. Then again it has only been a week.

Do you have it in a clearo? I put mine right away in an rda and it was perfect. It was already pretty amber colored in the bottle, so I suspect it had a fairly good steep on it.

Anubuk

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2014
Have used it in a RDA and my mini protank 2 2.0 and 2.5 ohms, have tried 3.3-4.8 vv Don't get me wrong it tastes good but very weak, cream is almost not there. All my wicks/coils were clean and have changed them out a few times just in case. A light amber in color. I am going to give it a go on a cotton wick once I am done building it. My first cotton so......

Anubuk

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2014
After a couple days and a cotton wick I will say I do taste it more. It is a good flavor, I really like it. I assume I will get used to it being subtle just like I got used to AIV juices being subtle and I love them now. Thanks for your help. Sometimes you can feel kinda nuts when it seems like you can't taste a juices flavor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread