Need help finding a adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, my dad used the kr808d1 threaded halo batteries and I mix liquid for him but he still likes to occasionally use the disposable cartridges, he was using the cig2o brand but in my area they are becoming impossible to find and ordering online is not an option, so I bought him a pack of mistic cartridges cause I read online that they were the same threading. Well I bought them and then get home and find out they won't fit so I do a little more research and find out they are 808d2 threaded so I figure no big deal I found a website that sells 808d1 battery to 808d2 cartridge adapters and bought him a couple of them thinking I was good. Well they came in the mail the other day and they screw onto the battery no problem but when I try to screw the cartridge onto it, the cartridge just slides down over the threads like it is bigger around than the adapter so what I am needing help with is: Is Mistic kr808d2 threaded or are they something else, and if they are can someone point me in the direction of where to find the correct adapter that I need?

skoony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
saint paul,mn,usa
found this for you.
http://www............/e-cig-universal-adapters
this has both adapters.
i don't know why yours don't thread right.
are you sure they are kr808d2 cartridges?
you can get blank carto's from V2's web site.
get a prepaid(pay as you go) credit card.
kr808d1=male threaded battery.
kr808d2=female threaded battery.
regards
mike
regards
mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread