need help finding something

Status
Not open for further replies.

gumby007

Oct 6, 2011
Tucson, AZ
So a friend of mine got a box of Idk what they are, but the local vendor insisted they had never had them when they are the ones that sold her them. They are a little longer than a boge cartos and have two holes at the top once a plug is removed to drip into. When one died she tom it apart it looks like an atty with a very tiny amount of filers that sits just on top of the atty. She uses and eGo as do I so I know they are tresses for them. I have scoured the net looking for anything similar but I am at a loss. she really loved them and would love to find where to get more. She tossed the box because she thought she could get more from fsusa but again they claimed tgey never stocked them when that is where she got them. I would love to help her get her hands on some more if possible. Thanks.

gumby007

Oct 6, 2011
Tucson, AZ

gumby007

Oct 6, 2011
Tucson, AZ
cartos.jpg
Yes box gone, but Iwill try to get a pic tonight to post. Thanks
Hopefully this pic comes through. This is the top showing the two holes. It is a bit longer than a note carto

vikeme28

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Waste Lands
those looke like your standard fill holes for a ce2 if the coil is on top or a ce3 type if the coil is at the bottom if so when you take the inner seal off with the fill holes the chamber should only have some wicks running down from the top coil of if its a bottom coil its got just a little bit of wick at the bottom to feed the bottom coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread