need help finding supply for bottom coil

Status
Not open for further replies.
New here so cannot seem to find where to post this.
maybe someone would help.
I am building coils for bottom coil t3 or pro tank.
I cannot seem to find where to get 1 last thing I will need eventually.
That is the little white rubber sleeve that separates the positive from the
negative on the bottom side of the coil.
Can anyone here help me find where I can buy a supply of these little rubber gems.:)

Huckleberried

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA

I purchased both of these for my Protank 2. The ones from Kidney Puncher were a bit too big and very hard to work with for a Protank. The ones from Lightning Vapes work great. The only issue I did have was that they smelled and tasted like rubber (though they are silicone) when I used them. An overnight soak in baking soda and water - and a very thorough rinse - and all was well. :)

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
I purchased both of these for my Protank 2. The ones from Kidney Puncher were a bit too big and very hard to work with for a Protank. The ones from Lightning Vapes work great. The only issue I did have was that they smelled and tasted like rubber (though they are silicone) when I used them. An overnight soak in baking soda and water - and a very thorough rinse - and all was well. :)

Thank you! I'm going to order some from Lightning Vapes since all I need is more aggravation in my life. Went for the inexpensive ones first, my bad. :(

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

You guys are great, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread