The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Need help fixing kangertech emow battery

Discussion in 'eGo Type Models' started by 7ilovelucy, Jun 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. 7ilovelucy

7ilovelucy New Member

Jun 2, 2016
    So a few days ago my emow battery stopped working. I have only had it for less than a week.
    After charging it one night I took it off the charger and went to put the tank on as usual. Everything was working fine, I got about 3 hits off of it until all of a sudden I got a burnt taste and the battery shut off and wouldn't turn back on. So I went to go put it back on the charger to see what would happen and the battery responded to the charger (it blinked rainbow colors 5 times when I plugged it in) but I still can't turn it on. I had just replaced the coil 2 days prior to this and it was one of the 5 extra coils that came in the starter kit so I know they were compatible. Also I was very careful about keeping everything clean.

So I guess my questions are, what happened that made it stop working all of a sudden and have a burnt taste? And what can I do to fix the problem?

Thank you!

2. Bonskibon

Bonskibon Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2015
    USA Northeast
    Are you able to take it back to the shop or email customer support if ordered online? Not sure what happened to your battery, but it appears to be faulty.

3. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.