Status
Not open for further replies.

Creniker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Salt Lake
Hey guys. As you can see by my join date I'm no stranger to this forum. But I have been very inactive for the last four months or so. I need help figuring out how to start vaping again. I quit for like six months, but then relapsed and have been smoking for about 4 months now. The last time I was vaping the provari mini had just came out, and reo mods had just released the VV models. So I had a couple questions. One is the .357 still the best "standard" atomizer out there? Are there any rebuild able atomizers that are priced cheap and work well? Any new budget mods that people are diggin? What's been going on?

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Hey Creniker congratulations on wanting to come back. I didn't know you relapsed but glad to know you want to get back to vaping. The Vamo is a great cheap vv/vw mod that works great. Some great clearos and tanks have come out in the last four months. My favorites are the Vision Vivi Nova, Kanger Mt3 and Kanger Evod.:)

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
The Provari is still king of variable voltage. Many people are jumping on the variable wattage bandwagon, but the manufacturers of those devices are still mainly Chinese, so you have the durability/longivity factor to consider.

There are plenty of inexpensive RBA's available in the $30 price range that are getting favorable reviews; one of which is the AGA Tiamat plus. Pyrex cartotanks have become quite popular.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
The Reos area has recent threads, including one active right now, "consensus" is in the title, on rba and Reos.

Vv grand is indeed excellent, batteries match well to the 6 ml capacity.

Notcigs has a new vv coming out soon, Buzzkill posted a list of features tonight in their forum area, in the "What's next" thread.

Imeothansis, the GG manufacturer, is working on a very interesting sounding RBA, the Achilles. Supposed to be a relatively affordable price point, and tankable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread