• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Need help identifying a Vendors Juice brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlelance

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Wow the speeling is horrible on that website. Plus the prices are nuts. I won't order from there.

Anyway, I could be wrong, but judging from the names, they are probably just single flavour juices. Just grab whatever flavour, mix with vg/pg and sell it. A few vendors are starting to do this instead of actually creating something.

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
i know, crazy prices huh. i ordered from there before i knew better... im trying to find out who makes their USA mix. its really good, much better than the dekang i also have. if i can't figure out the manufacturer i'll be forced to order more from them. even if you buy 3 x 30ml bottle at a time it's still 21.00 a bottle...

dliteful

Dec 28, 2012
ontario

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
Nelsonm64, sounds like they may use the same flavoring that "Mt Baker Vapor" uses. They both offer similar juices and Mt.Baker is very affordable:
American (USA) tobacco: American Tobacco E Juice Baker Vapor - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes
"Rad bull": Rad Energy Drink E Juice Baker Vapor - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes
Whiskey: Whiskey E Juice Baker Vapor - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes

hmm, interesting. i wish i knew forsure but, i might give Mt Baker a try just to see... have you tried it? wondering what you think of it if you have.

edit: seems they are in Indiana, so i won't be trying their juice ;)

Last edited:

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
I'd try Camel, Marlboro or USA blend offerings. Often Camel is called Desert Ship, many variations of Marlboro ... eg Mall Bro. Good luck!

from which vendor are you suggesting i try these? i have tried Dekang USA mix and Xport. the USA mix is harsh but the Xport is quite good a little sweet perhaps. i just wish i could find out who make the USa mix that ecig sells, it's very good. overpriced but, good.

edit: didnt see the banner in your post, duhh. this might be the place they get it! they offer USA mix in 16 and 24 mg, and so does the site i'm talking about, that's interesting because they are the only site that offers 16 and 24mg that i know of, it usually comes in 12, 18 and 24mg from MOST vendors! not 16mg.

Last edited:

chinamon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
hmm, interesting. i wish i knew forsure but, i might give Mt Baker a try just to see... have you tried it? wondering what you think of it if you have.

edit: seems they are in Indiana, so i won't be trying their juice ;)

why not? many of us canucks have ordered from MBV and never had a problem. they have great juice.

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
Hi Nelson,

That banner is my site and I can assure you that is not where they get it. They likely mix their own from the same handful of flavouring manufacturers many vendors use however.

they only claimed it was canadian made. they never said they made it themselves, wish i knew one way or the other because i really like it. however, as good as it is it's not worth that kind of money. search for the ultimate tobacco juice goes on ;)

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
they only claimed it was canadian made. they never said they made it themselves, wish i knew one way or the other because i really like it. however, as good as it is it's not worth that kind of money. search for the ultimate tobacco juice goes on ;)

Order a bunch of tobacco juices from jugheads.co and try them. They're in AB , their juice is amazing , their customer service is ridiculously amazing and their prices are fantastic. 21.99 for 60mls. Everything I've tried from them is top notch.

I just ordered a bunch of tobacco juices for my father in law so he could try to quit smoking. I tired all of them and while I don't vape tobacco at all ( my ADV is absinthe/black licorice) they were all really good.

Maybe try these sample packs

http://www.jugheads.co/shop/product/sample-flavours-1-natural-tobaccos/

http://www.jugheads.co/shop/product/sample-flavours-4-vg-tobaccos-5/

http://www.jugheads.co/shop/product/sample-flavous-7-the-originals-5/

That's 13 10ml bottles for 60$. 130ml of juice for 60$ is a pretty great deal. And I bet if you ordered all those in one order that you'd probably find a few extra bottles tucked in with your stuff.

They have a ton of other tobacco flavours too. BTW if you like honey, their Natural Black Honey Tobacco is amazing. The after taste is straight up like licking a spoon with honey on it. It's so freaking good.

Also there is http://www.grbc.co/ another Canadian juice maker that is supposed to have some great tobacco juices.

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
not sure what you meen???

They're only open for ordering every other day or so for about 10-20 minutes. If you go to the site the next time he's open will be displayed on the main page. He has a limit of what he can make and once that limit is hit you can no longer add items to your cart. I've seen it stay open for as little as 10 minutes and as long as 40 minutes.

It seems a little annoying and I guess it is but it's not terrible. The slight annoyance of only being able to buy juice at certain times is MORE than made up for by his fantastic juice and great prices. And as I said before his customer service is second to none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread