Status
Not open for further replies.

mfraz25

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2010
The Peach State
Got my juice today! It's pretty darn tasty. Thanks again Mods and Mt. Baker!

43adc449-e971-20a8.jpg

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I received the tiger mod yesterday and have been using it this morning. This little thing is tinier than I'm used too...LOL. I'm not a dripper either but put a LR 510 on it and have been vaping the DK-Tab I received...just how and the world did you all know that my favorite juice is DK? This little thing has me spoiled already and I'm enjoying it...I thought I would never say that after vaping 6V for so long.

I want to say thank you again to everyone who was involved. I'll proudly wear my title and spread the word. Giving to someone in need or even to someone who just wants to try something different is what it's all about. As I said before, WE ALL ARE WINNERS!

I'll get a picture up this weekend. I'm off to bed...nightshift and this is the last night for me. I'm a tuckered out cat.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Glad you like it :)
I was surprised myself how well it hits for 3.7 - but I'm way too careless to have such a nice mod - I'm glad it ended up with someone who'll take care of it :)
As for the DK-TAB - the bunny knows all ;)

I know the bunny does...and the fact I post it all around the forum. I've never had all VG DK but I'm really liking it also. Shewww...I need to put it down so I can go to bed. Yes lox, it will be well taken care of. No way do I want to hurt a PIF mod. It'll be here for next year or whatever may pop up inbetween. Thank you to everyone. I'm really glad to be a part of this forum....lots of warm fuzzies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread