Status
Not open for further replies.

cookiejar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
local
ra4eju7y.jpg

Hi guys, I've seen this one on the forum a few days ago and it belongs to one of the members here.
Can anyone list down the name of each part since I'm so in love with this mod.
Thanks.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Couldn't say exactly, but the tip I have came off a genesis DID Griffin RBA and is also on an X8 Tank system (both sold in 3 packs from zainy's) The tank adapter (yes, collar.. whatever.. still an "adapter") is everywhere. The eGo battery, could be plain 1100mAh or a twist in brushed steel (you can get them in everything...) The tank on there is the only thing I know nothing about other than being a 5/6ml tank.
Personally, I would have used a UDCT with the ego locking ring.

cookiejar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
local
IMG_2840.JPG

I bought that tank. I used the glass from a 5ml Cobra for XL carto (45mm) in the picture. Standard size carto(35mm) would fit in the shorter pyrex tube (3ml cobra glass, or other Siam Mods shorter tubes).

Edit: Protip: You can go to Phiniac.com and order customized Cobra glass tank too :)
WOw yours look amazing but it's too pricey for me XD. I only can afford the normal siam mods tank
Since then I have a question, does it deliver good vape with ego twist battery with siam mods and standard carto?

Last edited:

Aoi~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2012
Sunny So. Cal
WOw yours look amazing.
Since then I have a question, does it deliver good vape with ego twist battery?

Should work fine with it. A tank is just a container for the liquid. As long as it doesn't crack/leak, it's done its job. The carto in the picture actually measured out at 2.4 ohms (even though it says LR on the wrapper), so I used it on a VV device since and run it at ~4.3V.

cookiejar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
local
Should work fine with it. A tank is just a container for the liquid. As long as it doesn't crack/leak, it's done its job. The carto in the picture actually measured out at 2.4 ohms (even though it says LR on the wrapper), so I used it on a VV device since and run it at ~4.3V.
If it is 2.4 ohms then is it equivalent to the vivi nova coil?

Aoi~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2012
Sunny So. Cal
Yeah it should be. There's gonna be a variation from each head/carto. Boge carto LR is usually 2ohms +/- 0.2 or so. SR is around 3ohms. I pickup the 5pack (25 cartos total) deal from Surevapes for about $23 or so and that would last me some time. Just gotta make sure that the length will fit your tank. XL carto = 45mm long (not counting the 510 connector), Standard length = 35mm.

Edit: Forgot to mention, that some vendors sell these cartos prepunched (with hole(s) that feed the liquid from the tank to the carto) as well.

Last edited:

Aoi~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2012
Sunny So. Cal
Oh, so the cartos can only be used for quite some times only? So we have to change after awhile?

That's correct. The cartos are the "disposable" part of a cartotank setup. Much like the replaceable heads for a Vivi Nova, except that you can rebuild a Vivi Nova head if you wish. There's a rebuildable carto out there called the Killer 705, but I haven't had a chance to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread