Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
You already have the KylinMini right? OBS Crius 2 is a good one. GeekVape Zeus is also good. Another one that is reportedly good but slipped thru the cracks is the FogWorx Slider. Of course the OBS Engine Nano is at the top of my personal list, hard to find one now. One of the single coil Ammit rtas is pretty good from what I've read.

christylh8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2018
Huntsville, AL
You already have the KylinMini right? OBS Crius 2 is a good one. GeekVape Zeus is also good. Another one that is reportedly good but slipped thru the cracks is the FogWorx Slider. Of course the OBS Engine Nano is at the top of my personal list, hard to find one now. One of the single coil Ammit rtas is pretty good from what I've read.
Yep, and it is leaking like a little .... no matter how I wick it. o_O

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
Did I tell you about KingPin's review page? Can't link it, ECF and VU don't play well together.

I didn't really agree with how He was wicking the Kylin Mini :(
From what I could see there was way to little cotton in there :(
Here's mine, stuffed to the max! No leaking here :)
Try it like this before you give up on the Kylin Mini :)
si24ATP.jpg

JzwCCgb.jpg

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
The Digiflavor Themis is a nice top airflow RTA. Both mesh and dual coil models can use a single coil. I have the mesh version and so far it’s been pretty nice. It can use a single coil also and one guy said he was having good luck making ribbon coils for the mesh Themis. It’s big flat clamps fit nice with ribbon. I have yet to try it but as soon as I get some ribbon wire I’m gonna.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
si24ATP.jpg

JzwCCgb.jpg
@Heartsdelight found a good wicking technique with hers too.

christylh8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2018
Huntsville, AL
si24ATP.jpg

JzwCCgb.jpg
I've been trying your route and it does seem to make it better. I think there might be something wrong with my glass. I'm going to order an official replacement and see if that's wrong. My glass doesn't seem to be covering the seal entirely. So maybe there's hope for the Mini yet. :)

• Agree
Reactions: Steamer861

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I've been trying your route and it does seem to make it better. I think there might be something wrong with my glass. I'm going to order an official replacement and see if that's wrong. My glass doesn't seem to be covering the seal entirely. So maybe there's hope for the Mini yet. :)
In kinpin’s review & wick guide he noticed & took pics of the glass apparently if you look closely the top & bottom are different. Try flipping the glass & see if that helps before ordering.

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
If there is some kind of vacuum leak? A bad o-ring or a hair line crack in the glass?
This will also cause leaking :(
With my "more cotton method" You need to be careful that the cotton don't obstruct the bottom o-ring. I saturate my cotton real good & tuck it in just above the O-ring.

You mite want to try the other Glass? It came with 2? one straight & one bubble?
I use the bubble :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread