Need Help Spending My Vape Money This Month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooligan80

Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
Yucaipa,CA,USA
DNA20D is definitely the best as far as regulated devices are concerned. Variable Volts while cool in the end work by varying the wattage which is what really effects the vaping experience.

I fuse mod my REO w/ a 10amp fuse taking any dangers of a short blowing up my battery out of the equation. A full stock REO will vape down to .4Ω's fine before the built in Spring will collapse which starts at .3Ω's which you shouldn't be vaping anyways seeing as that's over 50watts.

With a good mech setup you'll still end up being able to vape higher watts than a DNA20D the benefit of the regulated device is having a consistent vape experience till the battery is dead. I counteract this by having 2 extra 18650's w/ me in a case fully charged. If I vape heavy on my .5Ω coil I will swap my 18650 later in the afternoon after vaping it all day. I just know when to swap batteries based on the vaping changing letting me know the battery's getting low. A full REO+REOmizer2 setup minus charger and 18650's will put you at around 200 bucks. If your looking for a DNA20D bottom feeder check out the Boggerbox one for around $230.

That's odd, because I vaped at .19 just fine, and I know quite a few doing the same with no issues. Hell, I know a guy that has vaped at .or (Yes, I said .08) for quite a while with zero issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread