Status
Not open for further replies.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Will these flavors replicate something similar to a Malboro?
There is no flavor that replicates burning tobacco, paper, and glue.
But the Vaperite Tuscanny tobacco comes fairly close.
:)

There is a lot to be excited about switching to E-nic from a respiratory and cancer perspective, but if the fathers medical issues are cardiovascular, E-nic isn't much better than smoking. Nicotine constricts the blood vessels reducing flow, and it also makes the plateletes in your blood sticky, contributing to clotting. I'm not saying, I'm just sayin..
I don't want to get into a discussion of nicotine and the cardiovascular system...
But I do have to say that nicotine or not, smoking is FAR worse for your cardiovascular system than vaping nicotine.

Just the elimination of carbon monoxide alone is a huge step forward.

the_gf

May 26, 2012
St Albert
I was like you wife. My bf switched over the day he got his ecigs. Took me almost six months to do it. I kept switching back and forth. It was for a couple of reasons - i wasn't sure about it, when i went outside for a smoke at work i socialized and it wasn't a habit for me. I dealt with it by switching over completely while on holidays, i got into the habit of changing my battery and filling my tank first thing in the morning instead of finding my smokes and lighter, then when i did go back to work i still went outside but puffed on my ecig. that was one year ago. now i am good. just took some time and effort to make it happen. oh it also helped my bf threaten to stop kissing me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread