Need help with DIYing from experts (looking for recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

BizoDent

Oct 5, 2015
Sudan
Hello everyone
I have started mixing my liquids long time ago and became good at that. It has been a while since I bought a ready made juice
I have two problems
The first one is that I only do single flavor along side one recipe for kringle curse clone which is almost my ADV and now its constituents are about to finish and I get bored from vaping single flavors. I have tried some combinations but was not that successful
The second one is that I have so many flavors that I dont have recipes for them. Whenever I search for recipes I find that I have a missing component and I can not get it easy here in Saudi Arabia
So I thought of listing all the flavors I have and ask for help
So please if you have any recipes that match my ingredients or think of any combinations that will work nice help me with it

Thank you in advance

Flavors list:
From The Flavor Apprentice (TFA/TPA):
- Ripe banana
- banana cream
- bavarian cream
- sweet cream
- whipped cream
- graham cracker
- french vanilla
- vanilla swirl
- double chocolate (clear)
- milk chocolate
- slim mint cookie
- peach
- juicy peach
- peaches and cream v2
- green apple
- grape juice
- raspberry sweet
- berry mix
- black current
- strawberry ripe (tried it from 1% up to 20% and always giving me bad taste)
- strawberries and cream
- tutti frutti
- bubble gom (fruity)
- candy cane
- spearmint
- creme de menthe
- wintergreen
- koolada (10%)
- ethyl malto (10%)
- smooth
- sweetener
- caramel cappuccino
- hazelnut
from capella:
- lemon meringue
- coconut
Flavor art:
- sicily lemon

Reactions: smacuser

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Have you been to E Liquid Recipes dot com? There, you can enter all your flavors and it will make suggestions, as well tell you what goes best with what at what percentages based on other users recipes. You can also sort by what's most popular and ready user feedback.

BizoDent

Oct 5, 2015
    Sudan
    Have you been to E Liquid Recipes dot com? There, you can enter all your flavors and it will make suggestions, as well tell you what goes best with what at what percentages based on other users recipes. You can also sort by what's most popular and ready user feedback.

this was helpful in getting the average %s but when i tried to search for recipes according to the flavors i have it also gives me results of recipes with ingredients that i dont have :(

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    this was helpful in getting the average %s but when i tried to search for recipes according to the flavors i have it also gives me results of recipes with ingredients that i dont have :(
    Until you're able to procure more flavors, you might need to fill in the blanks the best you can. Seeing what's possible, there might be that one or two flavors that will tie everything together. Also, did you try the What can I make? option?

From your list, a nice chocolate banana milkshake looks possible :).

Last edited:

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Banana cream, whipped cream and graham cracker might make a nice pudding. Coconut and graham crackers might be good. Also, might try mixing that strawberry ripe with a little raspberry sweet and Bavarian cream just for kicks.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

I'm not sure what steps you've already done at ELR, so bear with me if I'm repeating stuff you already know ;)

- Make an account there
    - Click on the USER tab
    - Click on MY FLAVOR STASH
    flavourstash.jpg

- In My Flavor Stash, add in each flavour you have:

addingstash.jpg

- Finally, once all your flavours are in your stash - click on the WHAT CAN I MAKE link:

make.jpg

BizoDent

Oct 5, 2015
    Sudan
    Banana cream, whipped cream and graham cracker might make a nice pudding. Coconut and graham crackers might be good. Also, might try mixing that strawberry ripe with a little raspberry sweet and Bavarian cream just for kicks.

Thank you very much. I will definitely try these combinations and see what can I get out of it
    You were very helpful

BizoDent

Oct 5, 2015
    Sudan
    I'm not sure what steps you've already done at ELR, so bear with me if I'm repeating stuff you already know ;)

- Make an account there
    - Click on the USER tab
    - Click on MY FLAVOR STASH
    View attachment 892251

- In My Flavor Stash, add in each flavour you have:

View attachment 892253

- Finally, once all your flavours are in your stash - click on the WHAT CAN I MAKE link:

View attachment 892255

Thank you very much for the clear illustration. I was doing it wrong but now I know. :)

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Now that's my style... I try lots of things (very small batches). My best advice is don't try too many flavors together (keep it simple like 3-4 at the most) When you combine too many (unless it's a recipe someone has worked out) the flavors can cancel each other out.

Reactions: BizoDent

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    @BizoDent - First of all...I'm no "expert" at DIY. However, I do have some recipes I've made for the last 5 years, for myself and others I make DIY for, using some of the flavorings you have. When I've posted the one below on ECF in the past...others have made it and liked it, too. I know you said Strawberry Ripe has given you a bad taste in the past, but that may have been as a single flavoring. This combination of flavorings will likely have a pleasant result. At least I've never had anyone say otherwise who has tried it.

NannerBerry

TFA Strawberry Ripe - 9%
    TFA Banana Cream - 6%
    TFA Cotton Candy - 2% (your ethyl maltol 10% = same thing)

**If you've been off the smokes for awhile and your taste buds have started working better...you may want to cut each % in 1/2 and try that instead. You can always add more flavoring, but you sure can't remove it once a mix is made. :)

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    @BizoDent - First of all...I'm no "expert" at DIY. However, I do have some recipes I've made for the last 5 years, for myself and others I make DIY for, using some of the flavorings you have. When I've posted the one below on ECF in the past...others have made it and liked it, too. I know you said Strawberry Ripe has given you a bad taste in the past, but that may have been as a single flavoring. This combination of flavorings will likely have a pleasant result. At least I've never had anyone say otherwise who has tried it.

NannerBerry

TFA Strawberry Ripe - 9%
    TFA Banana Cream - 6%
    TFA Cotton Candy - 2% (your ethyl maltol 10% = same thing)

**If you've been off the smokes for awhile and your taste buds have started working better...you may want to cut each % in 1/2 and try that instead. You can always add more flavoring, but you sure can't remove it once a mix is made. :)

I've been lurking on this thread for a couple of weeks now, but haven't posted because although I've DIY for years, I'm more of the KISS....Keep It Simple Stupid type. I have about 20 flavors from TFA all in 4oz bottles that I bought three years ago and they are half full. When I'm low on ejuice, I get out all of my supplies and mix up about 50 bottles of single flavor ejuice. It would take me about a half a day and I would be good for about two months.

All the recipes on this thread sound interesting and some I'd be willing to try, but I don't think I want to invest in all of the additional flavors necessary to do so. I did find one on ELR that I could try that uses flavors that I have--Rum & Coke. Your Nannerberry is another one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread