Not open for further replies.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I've never tried this supplier before and have several questions.
    Short story:
    Non-filtered cig. smoker for many many years. Quit for vaping several months ago and been on a quest for the old cig. flavor and I'd let to try to get away from that. I tried once ordering a cherry liquid from a different supplier. No taste of cherry and I never tried again.
    Questions:
    1. What is a yummy tasting e-liquid that the flavor real comes thru on. Read alot about Swedish Fish
    2. For hubby what is their best cig vape. Not sweet
    3. Should I order the extra shot of flavor?
    4. What does the beer taste like? Be interesting to drink my b Bud and vape it too. LOL
    5. Any other info I need would greatly help

HeatherC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 30, 2010
    New York
    I HATE beer in real life.... and it tastes the same for vaping.....so if u like beer u may enjoy it! My husband however did NOT like the corona with lime we got from VR.

Mountain Dew is VN cinnamon red hots is......exactly what it says. I have had 8 different flavors from VR and 7 of them I like.
    Blackcherry is good too! As far as cig vapes....not sweet....ull have a hard time with this as tobacco is naturally somewhat sweet.... But 555 from VR is good....as is the Re4Nu (something like an ry4)

I have NOT gotten an extra shot of flavor in any of mine yet....(might try it at some point tho) that would be a personal preference.

Jason will also make flavors that you think of if it's not on his menu he may add it.... just email him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread