need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

deglobas

Aug 26, 2010
sun valley
hi guys

i want to buy an e-cig for my sister to get her to at least stop smoking traditional cigarettes. i was wondering if someone could give me an idea of what the best e-cig is for a new smoker, preferably something around the same size as a cigarette , with long lasting batteries. basically just the all around best one, price is not an object.

also does anyone know of any liquid that tastes like camels?

thanks for your help

Agrion

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
PA
Here is a good place to start:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...st-electronic-cigarette-first-time-vaper.html

Keep in mind small size and long lasting batteries are opposing forces.

The need for a PV (personal vaporizer) to be the same size and shape as a cigarette wears off fast.

I would go with an ego or better yet a hello 016 (same as ego but longer lasting battery).
Hello 016 Kits

Sorry I can't help with the camel flavor I don't vape cigarette flavors but I'm sure someone who does will come along and help with that.

Good luck with your sister and direct her here to ECF. This community is very helpful.

t9c

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2010
Houston
Uh-huh. You could go with a 510 ciggy look-a-like, but then she might just drop the whole thing when she tires of 30min vaping and hour long charging.
:evil:

So, why not go where others have gone?

eGo
Riva
Hello16

Cool new add-ons are being introduced for these all the time.

btw, I never could hold the 510 in my fingers like a ciggybutt anyway. Fahgetaboutit!

esmoke pro=way too expensive.

Last edited:

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
The most anguishing question to answer, what kind of p/v to start with. I agree with checking into the link as mentioned above. That being said, let me share my experience. I smoked a pack a day for 30 years and a friend called to say he hadn't had a cig in a month. He then told me about e-cigs which I had never heard of and told me to check into it. He recommended Vapor4Life.

I wasn't looking to quit, but the more I looked at the ease and convenience of what Vapor4Life had to offer with their set-up the more intrigued I became.

Things I was looking for:

Ease of use
Feel and look of a cig
No dripping, and no 3 piece design
Huge selection of flavors
A complete kit to cover my needs

I found all of the above in KR808D-1 Ultimate Kit from Vapor4Life. They do have a forum here in the Suppliers section just scroll all the down on the home page, you can see how many visit their site.

They do indeed carry tobacco flavors, one of theirs is branded Kamel and is the one I started with. However, the also have other wonderful flavors like Peppermint, Wowboy, Sour Green Apple, Caramel Mocha Frappe, so you may want to check into their site. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread