Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

irehc77

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
Northern Michigan
I have decided to try a rba. This is my first re buildable and after doing some research on these forums decide to try the ERA. Problem is when going to Indy Vapor Shop's website they are not available for bottom feeders. And of course the big splurg for a Chalice is impossible because from what I hear it is hard to get your hands on one.
I am using a Reo Grand and from what I have read the reviews and easy of rebuilding an ERA is the most user friendly for a newbie. Can anyone tell me where I might be able to purchase one in the USA or a recommendation for another quality rba?
Thank You

irehc77

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
Northern Michigan
Cost to me is not so much a factor as is ease of use to a newbie. And maybe one that also sells the coils pre made till I can get the hang of it. I have been watching youtube video's on how to wrap the wire, etc. Looks like there is quite a learning curve to it. I would also need to know what kind of wire and wicking to purchase. I plan on mainly using it for my new arrival to come of Bobba's Bounty from what I understand is a darker thicker juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread