Need help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some hotvapes starter kits, low 650 basic battery, 1.6ml tank and some basic atomizer.. Im looking to step up to a better setup. I forgot the name but there was one that you can change the voltage and it counts how many puffs you take.. I would prefer a blue color type.. I have looked at a lot of sites but cant find one that counts how many puff you take... I guess im looking for the best ego out there

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I got some hotvapes starter kits, low 650 basic battery, 1.6ml tank and some basic atomizer.. Im looking to step up to a better setup. I forgot the name but there was one that you can change the voltage and it counts how many puffs you take.. I would prefer a blue color type.. I have looked at a lot of sites but cant find one that counts how many puff you take... I guess im looking for the best ego out there

There's a few mods that have a puff counter - Joye eVic, Innokin, MVP.... but as far as features go, unless you're going to do some experiments - even then.... :confused: ... it would be last on my list. I'd rather have some other function - how much charge left, ohms, watts, voltage, time, tetris. :D

But that's what's great about the market - something for everyone....

Well like i said im new, dont know what all features are out there but ya I wouldnt mind an all in what like u said how much charge is left, OHMS and watts and voltage ofc.. I thought I posted that in my original post.

There's a few mods that have a puff counter - Joye eVic, Innokin, MVP.... but as far as features go, unless you're going to do some experiments - even then.... :confused: ... it would be last on my list. I'd rather have some other function - how much charge left, ohms, watts, voltage, time, tetris. :D

But that's what's great about the market - something for everyone....

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
Take a look at these: vamo v2, Evic, mvp, provari, svd.

In the end, its up to you as to what suits your needs, how much you have to spend, and what you'll be happy with.

Check out some reviews on here and on YouTube.

Sorry, I just noticed you said you want the best EGO batt
Google: ego lcd, or ego puff counter

I'd still recommend the mods above over another ego if you want a bigger step up in performance tho.

Last edited:
I was thinking about getting this tank as well but need some help
Artemis 6 ML | Vaper Venue
Artemis 6 M
it says its compatible with XL Size Cartomizers (flanged or standard) now im guessing the stanard is the one that are in my Vivi Nova 3ML tank or are they different cartomizers, or should I just stay with my vivi nova, I like it but I wish they had a good selection of different tips...

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Also for the tanks, im looking for an atomizer or a cartomizers that has the wick at the bottle i guess they seem to be alittle better since that the wick is always wet??? Any suggestions?? However it will have to work with the Joyetech eVic Vapor Intelligent Cigarette v2

Tabac BCC/Kanger T3 - the ones I've gotten from Good Prophets or heaven gifts have not leaked. They have a 3ml capacity (more than the protank). The protank is the diameter of big mods - 2.5ml - looks 'odd' to me on an eGo but it works. T3 is just as good workability wise and holds a bit more ejuice. I don't have a consideration on plastic vs. glass. The plastic is a low outgassing type and I don't taste it at all. Some do though. T3 much cheaper and the replacement coils reasonable with a wide enough range of ohm choices.

I also like the Baby T3 - smaller and a tighter draw but I like the easy draw and vapor from the T3 and the bottom coil aspect. You can eyeball of the seals/rings when you refill. Keeping them in place and keeping the tank tight prevents leaks.

From Good Prophets and heaven gifts, the 'default' coil is 1.8Ω (other vendors have the 2.4-2.6Ω coil which is too light for my flavors) and it is perfect for almost any flavor other than really light flavors, and for them the 2.2Ω replacement coil is all you (I) need.... ymmv - taste is subjective and ejuices vary... ;-)

Thanks, I went with the Kanger T3 tanks, I hope i like em..

Thanks to all that has given me advice on what to get and I think i should have a good setup...

Tabac BCC/Kanger T3 - the ones I've gotten from Good Prophets or heaven gifts have not leaked. They have a 3ml capacity (more than the protank). The protank is the diameter of big mods - 2.5ml - looks 'odd' to me on an eGo but it works. T3 is just as good workability wise and holds a bit more ejuice. I don't have a consideration on plastic vs. glass. The plastic is a low outgassing type and I don't taste it at all. Some do though. T3 much cheaper and the replacement coils reasonable with a wide enough range of ohm choices.

I also like the Baby T3 - smaller and a tighter draw but I like the easy draw and vapor from the T3 and the bottom coil aspect. You can eyeball of the seals/rings when you refill. Keeping them in place and keeping the tank tight prevents leaks.

From Good Prophets and heaven gifts, the 'default' coil is 1.8Ω (other vendors have the 2.4-2.6Ω coil which is too light for my flavors) and it is perfect for almost any flavor other than really light flavors, and for them the 2.2Ω replacement coil is all you (I) need.... ymmv - taste is subjective and ejuices vary... ;-)

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
now it says the t3 tanks dont work with non ego batters so it will work with the evic?? because the evic will work with my c5 carts but for some reason it wont with my viva nova..

What is "it"? in 'it says....'. Many use T3 tanks on eVics. They don't fit on Vamo's and some other mods without an adapter. The 'they don't work with non-ego batteries' is BS whoever said that. They work on their own Kanger batts, and any 510 connection. Even a 510 batt - although it looks funny ;-)

Don't know why it wouldn't work on vivi nova unless the coil is gunked up and you're not getting a good ohm reading. Again, others have used V.nova's on the eVic.

Hey, how do you like it with the ones it works on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread