Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcromwell92

Aug 12, 2013
lompoc, CA, USA
I currently have the ego c-twist (650) and an ego c -twist HV (1000) I am using Kanger t2 tanks and have tried all different ohm wicks. However, I cant seem to get the flavor from these. I tried using a friends ego c (non twist), with a different disposable clearomizer tank, and the same liquid from the same bottle and it tasted so much different. I could actually taste the flavor. I just want to know if there is anything I can do to get the stronger flavor without scrapping the whole system and starting from scratch. I have no idea what to do to get the flavor adjustment out of the c-twists with kanger t2 tanks any help is greatly appreciated.

rcromwell92

Aug 12, 2013
lompoc, CA, USA
yeah lowered it all the way to 3.2 using both a 2.4 and 2.8 ohm wick. I havent tried it that low with my 1.8 ohm wick yet. I thought that using a 1.8 ohm wick with be even harsher and give less flavor as well. But that was just a thought havent tested that yet will try now. I even removed the rubber cover from the wick and no luck. I wonder if the battery is my problem and it not actually lowering the voltage.

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
Different types and brands of clearos produce different taste, vapor and throat hit. I think you will find that you put your friend's clearo on your batteries and adjust the voltage to taste that they will taste the same as they do on your friend's battery. If that is a vape that you like just pick up a couple of the type/brand of clearos that your friend is using.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread