Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Lady, sorry it is a little confusing. Once you set one up once it just seems so easy so it is difficult to say just where one needs to begin with the instructions.

No the caps on the tank do not unscrew, they are just pressed in on their oring seals. If you got a refilling drip tip with you tank that is what is being referenced in the thingy flyer. After filling the tank and sliding the cartomizer back up that needs to be removed in order to fit the tank back into the thingy.

Screwing the cap onto the thingy and removing it is what causes the pressure changes inside of it to force the eliquid into the cartomizer.

If you need to give me a call and I will walk you through setting it up. Our number is one the site, just be sure to call during west coast hours, weekends are fine but we usually tend to work late so not too early.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Ok i think i got it, i got it set up anyway lol, is the thingy the tube? The tube is what your screw on and off a few times right?

Needless to say im vaping, its working, it was really easy to fill once i just didi it.

The cleanest tasting vape ive ecer had, no dry or burnt hits. No chemical taste, no plasticy taste, no filler taste.

At this point i dont even understand how all those clearomizers even still exist!

This is it for me!

Finally a solution. Ive been trying every clearomizer out there and i shoulda just listened to baditude my first week on here, woulda saved me a ton of money

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Good to hear Lady, Happy Birthday BTW :D

Yes the Thingy is the plastic bottle the tank ships in and you screw the black lid on and off to fiddle it. There are several ways to get a cartomizer going properly but we like this way because it is quick and does a very good job of it. The idea though is to make sure the cartomizer is saturated well to both keep the coil wet and keep the liquid drawing into it from the tank while you vape.

Vaping style and power level of your device will both have an effect on just how much liquid is being drawn in and how much is being vaporizer. Finding that balance is you next step.

Once you have priming down, style and power down and just keep the tank with liquid in it you will get quite a bit of use out of each cartomizer. The cartomizers are quite inexpensive though so when they get too fiddly I just swap in a new one. I usually get between 20 and 30mls through one but have tossed them after a day before with only like 5mls used and have also had them go 2 weeks or longer pushing 50 or 60mls.

I am with you on the clearos, its been a long time since I used one but I remember leaky, gurgly and the deal killin dry hits. A cartomizer in a good tank and it literally becomes change battery, fill and vape as the routine. Couldnt be any easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread