Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Ahhh great Idea!
You might want to be careful not to shake the ex dropper bottle without the tip, it may leak. I seem to remember a problem of that kind. The extra height and surface may complete a (near) liquid tight seal on some blenders containers. I may have noticed increased flavor liquid caught in some caps without the tips after shaking. I don't have any unopened flavors at the moment to test my observations. It seems that, at the very least, a container with a drip tip when shaken will "leak" less juice than one without.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
You might want to be careful not to shake the ex dropper bottle without the tip, it may leak. I seem to remember a problem of that kind. The extra height and surface may complete a (near) liquid tight seal on some blenders containers. I may have noticed increased flavor liquid caught in some caps without the tips after shaking. I don't have any unopened flavors at the moment to test my observations. It seems that, at the very least, a container with a drip tip when shaken will "leak" less juice than one without.

Thanks for that FYI!

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Right, some bottles depend on the tip for sealing.
    There is a small "nub" inside the cap, at the top, that seals on the tip.

Last edited:

Steve W Pedersen

ECF Veteran
    Nov 11, 2011
    bakersfield,ca
    Are you talking about unicorn bottles? If yes I had a devil of a time getting those little buggers off until I learned a simple trick for it. if you use the lid for the Unicorn bottle as a leaver you can pry those unicorn tips off without breaking them quite easily and quickly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread