need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetSumz

Mar 26, 2018
Even better there an app. Several even, depending on what OS you have. Search “juice calculator” in your App Store and it should turn up something
I found on in a app already but when I put in the information it asks for h2o percentage and I don't understand stand that. Is there an app you could recommend I have a Samsung so I think it's android

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
So I have a question do you use more 48mg/ml nicotine then you would 100mg/ml nicotine when mixing

If making the same target strength, yes you would use a touch more than twice of what 100mg would be. What is your target and how much are you making?

Last edited:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I found on in a app already but when I put in the information it asks for h2o percentage and I don't understand stand that. Is there an app you could recommend I have a Samsung so I think it's android
Well if you’re not putting in any water than h2o percentage is zero. I’ve got an iPhone, sorry. Someone here should come along with a good android app eventually though

Reactions: Letitia

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
So I ordered some liquid nicotine that's 48mg/ml pg cause it's what came in the kit I bought but was wondering exactly how much of it to use is there a math formula or something to figure it out so I'm not putting way to much?
There is a math formula as demonstrated below:
diy_beginners_guide/1stbottle - DIY_eJuice
AND / OR
for double checking (first time is fine, I just use the calculator now for mixing) your math, I use this on line calculator:
E-Liquid Calculator Ten Flavors with PG/VG Adjusting
You just fill in the blanks (I browser book mark the recipe in my "favorites" and can come back to the same recipe) and it should match your math above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread