Status
Not open for further replies.

JonnyVapΣ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
Rochester NY
OneStop is my go-to DIY shop (just got another order in today...LOL). I get almost all Perfumers Apprentice flavorings (collected around 30 so far) and they're good. As far as what to get for base, VG/PG/50-50....that's personal preference more than anything. I get all PG flavorings since I already have PG and VG stock for various ratios. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
JonnyVapΣ;2315240 said:
I forgot to mention, Kim and Shane sent us a Christmas card with the order I got today. I mean...who does that? Hell...the freebies are always more than enough...but a hand signed Christmas card! Awesome people. Just awesome.

Yup Jonny got one too with my order that came in last week. ONE STOP DIY brings it! Heres hoping Vape360's card makes it in time for Chritmas

Kevin Freeheart

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2010
Live Free Or Die
I can't buy my nic from OneStopDiyShop for reasons they don't control.

But they are on my A+ list of vendors I love. Awesome people with service even more amazing.

Strongly agreeing with the sentiment of buying 100% bases where bases are the predominant mixture of PG or VG. If you like 80% PG in the juice you vape, buy 100% PG nic. If you like 80% VG, buy 100% VG nic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread