Need more juice but what and where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chazzman

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2010
Seattle, WA USA
The Marl flavor I have tried is very close to the Hilton flavor with the Hilton having slightly less ashtray taste. Don't be afraid to get high nic juice. If it's too strong just mix it with some VG from your local store.

Mmm. What's the Hilton flavor or should I say how does it taste?
Is Hilton a brand of something?
Thanks

Chazzman

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2010
Seattle, WA USA
I made a decision to not use the tobacco flavors after my first week. I want to get as far away from tobacco as I can.

I have been using awesome vapor and have had good luck. I like the chocolate, coffee, vanilla, ry4 and cream. I add a little bit of unflavored vegatable glycerin to the flavors and it seems to increase the volume of vapor alot.

I´m going to try some other suppliers as well and see how it goes.

I keep hearing or seeing this RY4 crop up.
WTH is it?

Chazzman

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2010
Seattle, WA USA
Gitfiddle did a review on Alien Visions' Boba's Bounty T'bac blend which he praised very highly, said it was a combination that included that Dunhill flavor you said you enjoyed. Said it was the closest thing to an analog he's tasted. Taste, as always is subjective, but that's one thing with vaping.. the myriads of flavors to try, and flavors seem to be non-universal. Have to really hop around and find the best ones for your taste buds.

However, I can't seem to find it on the Alien Visions page, and they're moving back to the states this week so it won't be updated anytime soon. I'd just recommend checking it so often to find it.. because I plan on trying it as soon as I see it again myself. Maybe more info can be found in their forum down below in the supplier section too.

Very cool tip there, much appreciated!!!!
I'll let ya know if I find it :D

Just so much help here, it's wonderful.

Chazzman

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2010
Seattle, WA USA
yea don't buy from tasty vapor. i have gotten 1 decent bottle of liquid out of 6 from them. 2 i had to throw out cause they tasted like such horrible ..... 1 i threw out because it literally clogged and destroyed 4 of my atomizers (2 of them i specifically tested with that vapor only and in 2 days they were smelling like burnt chips.)
eliquidplanet is by far the most consistent juice i've had thus far.

Thanks for the heads up, wonder if other juicers have had similar probs?
Aren't they a pretty popular outfit?

Digs

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2010
Ohio
Tasty Vapor comes highly recommended from just about anyone who tries their stuff. gopostalman claims to have had problems with them but personally I think they are the best out of the suppliers I've tried. I have TV's tobacco flavor and people say it tastes like French Pipe tobacco. I'm not sure if it does or not because I've never had French Pipe tobacco but I can tell you that it is really, really good!

SalientOrange

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2010
Texas
Thanks for all the great info in this thread!

That said, I also have a 510 on the way from Cignot (my first PV), bundled with some RY4 and Hilton PG. I'm considering ordering an apple e-juice from somewhere, as I smoke shisha at times, and I think the flavor may be comparable.

Chazzman, looks like we're kind of in the same boat. I'll be sure to post my impressions of the juices I'll be receiving, and I'll be interested in hearing what you think of yours. My order shipped this morning, so this time next week I should have an opinion.

Cheers!

-Kam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread