Need New Juice Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cptfunpants

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2012
VA
So, I'm running low on juices. I have about 40ML of Fire n' Ice left, but that's about it. I need some more. I liked the teas from Rawr but I think I'm done with those for a while. The juices I tried from HHV were okay, but I cannot say I was overly impressed. Try to keep it to two juice recommendations per person so I don't get flooded with juices that people have tried. Not looking for anything in particular. I've found one juice I love (Fire n' Ice) now I need a good second and third juice. I do not want any tobacco juice, and I do not want a chocolate or Coffee vape. Outside of that almost anything goes. I vape between 5 and 6 volts with a tank system if that helps your end.

Thanks,

Dr. Phill

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2012
Kansas City, Mo
I just got my ICE ICE order in from Vapedudes, I went 70VG/30PG blend, and that is SOOOOO cold, massive wintergreen flavor, no real after taste, just minty minty flavor. If you can catch them in time, use the code, FBFREE to get a free 10 ml bottle at 0 charge at all. I am impressed with it, it really satisfies my menthol needs.

PS: if you can't get the free order in time (limit is 15 a day) they still offer 40% off first time juice purchases, well worth the try.

media

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2010
Atlanta
I just got my ICE ICE order in from Vapedudes, I went 70VG/30PG blend, and that is SOOOOO cold, massive wintergreen flavor, no real after taste, just minty minty flavor. If you can catch them in time, use the code, FBFREE to get a free 10 ml bottle at 0 charge at all. I am impressed with it, it really satisfies my menthol needs.

PS: if you can't get the free order in time (limit is 15 a day) they still offer 40% off first time juice purchases, well worth the try.

Good call and thanks for the tip. Just placed an order for 3 10ml bottles (one was free!) to try them out. Got ICE ICE for when I have a menthol cigarette craving and then got Root Beer Float and their coffee juice. Cant wait to try them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread