Need new passthrough battery suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobothewizard

Jan 28, 2012
Pennsylvania
So yesterday I blew out my $22 passthrough battery by not checking a rebuilt head before slapping it on the battery.

I was wondering if anyone can give me some suggestions on a new battery that I can use my vivi nova heads on. I need a battery that can use USB passthrough and something that has a circuit protector on it. I am looking for something good, not a $25 battery.

Don't care if its a box mod or what as long as it is around 1000 mah or so. The bigger the battery the better :)

Around $100 or so is my limit.

Thanks all in advance for the suggestions.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
If you decided to stay with the same battery, the Joyetech version has several protection circuits. Otherwise the MVP.
he means MVP2 ;)

Vivi Nova heads are 510 heads, its the industry standard

I was brainstorming *maybe brainfarting...whichever) the other day...came up with this
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/474907-viable-noob-rig.html

might or might not be what you are looking for but it does have short protection, usb passthru, AND the ability to change batteries if one happens to croak

I just wish it was VV

Last edited:

bikerbeagle

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Wichita, KS USA
That's the MVP1 ...you probably want to get the MVP2 (and, yes, they can be used while plugged into a usb port, unless you are going crazy with your ohms/volts or have a lot of other stuff plugged into other ports on the same bus ...in which case it might very well fry your motherboard).

Madvapes MVP2
use "oct10off" discount code to get the price down to $52.15

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
That's the MVP1 ...you probably want to get the MVP2 (and, yes, they can be used while plugged into a usb port, unless you are going crazy with your ohms/volts or have a lot of other stuff plugged into other ports on the same bus ...in which case it might very well fry your motherboard).

Madvapes MVP2
use "oct10off" discount code to get the price down to $52.15
Actually they are shipping the MVP2 (as per the page)
Some reports early on that they shipped MVP instead of MVP2 (YMMV)

Yeah...the MVP2 APV is like the culmination of ALL the technologies so far and then some
Not a tube form factor, VV/VW, ohm meter, volt meter, usb passthru, huge internal battery (not having to swap out batteries or external charge), portable USB power pack
Ah heck..here
http://www.healthcabin.net/helpdesk/knowledgebase.php?article=438

Last edited:

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Well they do have 4 screws top and bottom, I was always wondering if you could maybe put a teardrop shim of metal under one with a eyelet then attach a hook lanyard to it

or this

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...aste-leather-carrying-case-mvp-20-99-usd.html
coincidentally the same place has em for $53 (just the body [not the kit], but you already have tanks), continuous US shipping...

My finger keeps hovering over the daggum add to cart, but my wife will murdalize me!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread