Need serious help with DIY, please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobra GT

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2011
NOLA
I need some serious help with my DIY eliquid. I have approximately 50 flavors from several different vendors such as LorAnn, Seedmans, DIY Flavorshack, and TPA. I have ordered another 10+ from Cappela’s last night. I have flavorless nic from RTS and DIY Flavorshack in 100mg. I have tried recipe from some of the spreadsheets that are around on the web and my juice does not taste like any juice I have bought. I have tried even one flavor, simple recipes at 10, 15, 20, and 25% flavor and nothing close to what it should taste like. Can someone help me with some information, this is a drag. I have also used Ethyl Malto in crystals that I have and liquid that I did not mix. One thing that I have not tried is PGA and mixing my own with Ethyl Malto. That seams to be the problem is what I am making is not sweat at all. Is there another kind of sweater to use in ejuice? I will try any kind of recipes that you may have. Thanks.:mad::confused::glare:

mattie279

Sep 30, 2011
United Stats
I've only made a few flavors but one thing I have found is I have to use alot more than "a drop or 2" of the actual flavoring. I use only PG and an assortment of unflavored nicotines. As for sweetness, definately try the sweetener (I think it's called the Malto Sweetener, but I am not at home to see right now) If you like your stuff sweet, buy that stuff in bulk (LOL). Almost everything I have made required sweetener. How much depends on your taste. Hope that helps...

Mattie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread