• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

FΛDED

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2017
Austin, Texas
I need to travel from Singapore by airplane, how should I carry my vape on board?
Any advice? Thanks

• Keep all your liquids (ejuice) inside a ziplock bag.
  • Keep batteries in separate ziplock bag. *Use battery case to prevent battery short
  • Try not to bring your whole collection; just bring what would get your thru the day. The more mods you bring, more troubles or issues from TSA
  • Ask for the window seat (optional). Cuz I love window seats. :lol:
Safe travels!

Chitsure

Aug 6, 2019
  • Keep all your liquids (ejuice) inside a ziplock bag.
  • Keep batteries in separate ziplock bag. *Use battery case to prevent battery short
  • Try not to bring your whole collection; just bring what would get your thru the day. The more mods you bring, more troubles or issues from TSA
  • Ask for the window seat (optional). Cuz I love window seats. :lol:
Safe travels!
Thank you :)

Reactions: FΛDED

FΛDED

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2017
Austin, Texas
I’m worry that SG custom officer will confiscate my iqos haha

The less you bring, less hassle you will have. Store liquids and batteries separate. If you travel and board a flight with mods that look rifle parts or pistol grips *cough* Smok Mag then you may get that special latex glove treatment :oops: ..

I've traveled to Europe and Asia and didn't have one issue but then again.. I only brought 2 mods with batteries and juice.

Chitsure

Aug 6, 2019
The less you bring, less hassle you will have. Store liquids and batteries separate. If you travel and board a flight with mods that look rifle parts or pistol grips *cough* Smok Mag then you may get that special latex glove treatment :oops: ..

I've traveled to Europe and Asia and didn't have one issue but then again.. I only brought 2 mods with batteries and juice.
Thank You

Reactions: FΛDED
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread