Need some advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haylon357

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
USA
It's been a long time since I have posted. I hope everyone here is doing well. I must confess that I got back on the stinkies for a while. I just recently gave my lungs back to vaping. I dont make my own juice anymore. But I do add to the juice that I buy. I'm looking for a place to buy PG. I have been adding VG but it seems a little heavy for me. Any info on where to buy PG will be greatly appreciated.

Haylon357

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
USA
Many things have changed since your last post in 2018.
Just confirming that you are aware of the shipping ban (USPS) and any additional restrictions put in place by certain states.

Cheers
I
Yes. I'm aware of the bans. That's why I was asking for a vendor. I think the bans are total garbage.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Hey... I quit smoking for a year by vaping, then "slipped" back into dual use. I quit the stinkies again and feel great... it's been over 3 months and have no interest in going back to smoking. Hang in there. It's crazy but I still dream about smoking. Then I wake up, walk by the ashtray full of butts (my nephew lives here and still smokes) and the smell is nasty! Vape as much as you need to keep from going back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread