Need some help guys! Cisco 306 atty's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mv2envy

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2011
Los Angeles
I clean mine under running hot tap water. Then I give them a quick dry burn (de wicked attys only) then its good as new! Im loving my de-wicked 2ohm cisco 306 atty! no juice in my mouth (just removed the wick, left the bridge in place) and it tastes great! I want to try the 1.8 ohm version. I think its a great comprimise between the 1.5 and 2 ohm.

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
I am seriously loving these attys. This is my first atomizer, and this thing is rocking. I broke it in last night on weak batteries like bogey suggested and popped a fresh one in this mornin and daaang, I could barely see while driving this morning. lol. Only thing is I think I vape more, probably because it's new to me and its like having any new toy. Flavor galore, and thick warm vape. Loving the cisco 306 1.8! perfect amount of resistance for me!

Credo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
MS
Agreed. I usually use them as-is until the burning taste gets overwhelming. Then I'll de-wick and they're good for a while longer. Then the crud gets too thick on the coil and they're trash for me. A 2Ω cisco usually goes 2 weeks then gets dewicked and is good for another week or two. This is an acceptable longevity to me for the price. Now if only I could get a rebuildable atty that works on the reo I'd be set.

One stock product I've seen that is really easy to get to the coil for rewinding are the Vortex (808/901 threads only) or Kanger G4/G5 (808/901/510 threads available). They are actually a horizontal clear bottom-fed fillerless carto, but with a REO I'm thinking the bottom feeder just might work with them, and you could even cut the carto into a shorty if you wanted.

The reason I mention this carto is because you can easily wiggle off the tubes and get to the coil. That coil pulls right out (no solder holding it in). With a nice pair of tweezers or tiny needle pliars it's not very hard to push a new one back in either.

NHaler does have a self/build atomizer kit, tho' I'm not sure that it would work well bottom fed. The reason I mention the kit however, is because they also carry nichrome wire and silica wicking material kits intended for that system, but of course you can use it to wind coils for other things as well.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
I am seriously loving these attys. This is my first atomizer, and this thing is rocking. I broke it in last night on weak batteries like bogey suggested and popped a fresh one in this mornin and daaang, I could barely see while driving this morning. lol. Only thing is I think I vape more, probably because it's new to me and its like having any new toy. Flavor galore, and thick warm vape. Loving the cisco 306 1.8! perfect amount of resistance for me!

Better add them to your signature line :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread