Need Some Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our House

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2009
NJ, USA
I realize this isn't exactly news, so mods feel free to move if necessary, but this is my home subforum on ECF so I'm posting here. Basically, this is the scoop: My wife had an ecig distributorship for years and I have been getting more and more involved over time. We've even released our own brand this year. But that's neither here nor there.

A thread popped up a few days ago in a Science subforum of a poker forum I frequent. I posted quite a bit in the thread, with as much information as I know about ecigs, and the forum mods/admins have closed my account (it's being unlocked as we speak) because they mistakenly believe that I own njoy (lol) and was shilling for them. Just because my wife and I used to sell njoy in the past...

Anyway, in posting I linked an article (by Kristin) from CASAA, and then they started accusing CASAA of being a shill too (lol again). Anything else I posted got immediately attacked by ignorance on the subjects of nicotine, cigarettes, you name it. One of the conditions of my reinstatement was that I refrain from posting in that thread anymore. Which stinks, because there is still a lot of misinformation that needs to be corrected.

I specifically mentioned Kristin and Elaine from here (so hopefully you guys read this), and I linked this forum as well. Here's the thread:
Electronic Cigarettes - Science, Math and Philosophy Forum
Any help/backup would be appreciated. These are science-minded people, so try to stick to the facts if you want to maintain their attention.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Our House

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2009
NJ, USA
Ugh...got the opposite result from what was expected of this thread. Instead of having ECF gurus jump in and help out in the other forum, some lurker from this forum pops in and posts the following in that thread:

Nice Member :"Our House"
Posted a link on ecf http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...some-help.html for it's members to attack with ecig misinformation....some of casaa's members sell ecig accessories and others get paid by tobacco companies to keep people addicted to their products "nicotine"
So irritating and frustrating that the truths about ecigarettes can't even be accepted on a SCIENCE forum.

Nunnster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I am glad to see that some other people call out electric man. Someone should point out the fact that he trolls ECF and numerous other websites and uses information brought forth here out of context and tires to scare uninformed public with it. I know now he will read this since he posted a link to this very thread,

Electricman why dont you do me a favor and man up. No one cares what you have to say. It should be obvious by now that every site you troll with your half truths, outright lies and fear mongering is getting you no where. Even people who do not care about ecigs or are not even involved with the community can tell that you are full of it. I do not know what your personal agenda is about ecigs, but maybe you should find something else to troll. Go over to /b, they will accept you there maybe.

@ Ourhouse, sorry I used your thread to yell at Electricman. I am glad roly showed up and put out some facts for you.

Our House

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2009
NJ, USA
It looks like that thread was locked. The forum Mod sent me a PM explaining that it was TomCowley's last post (with personal attacks directed towards me) which caused the thread to be closed.

I thought science-minded people would be more accepting of electronic cigarettes than the general public. Maybe they are, and it's just that the few more vocal ANTZ overpowered the others who understand what's true.

Oh well, we tried. Thanks to everyone who helped out. It's nice to have friends who are supportive of the cause.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread