Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgrl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey Drew, I hope you don't mind if I post a link to a poll in here. Kristin is doing a poll for purposes to advance our cause. If I'm stepping on any toes just let me know and delete. OK? If not, here is the link for everyone to use:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...please-follow-instructions-before-taking.html

I hope this is ok, I know Kristin really does a lot for the forum and the e-cig,(pv), community, and I just wanted to help out. Thanks. Sis:)

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
Looking forward to seeing more and more of you on here!

Speaking of the cause. When I was trying to quit without a PV I turned to the American Cancer Society. So, I got another follow up call from them the other day. I tried to explain to them that vaping helped me quit and they really didn't want to hear about it.

cgrl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am not surprised Alpha, it's all about money..funding etc. There is kind of a viscious circle where the AMA, Big Tob, Big Pharm, Food Industry, and ALL research centers are involved. If people get too healthy, They all go bust. It is VERY sad that our country has become this way. True, but sad. I'm sorry they didn't want to listen to you. It's never about healing, just howmuch money they can all make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread